Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 01 2012, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
It has not gone. It has been modified though to prevent working facilities more than once in a 12 hour period. Not sure why you are not able to work them about every 12 hours, but the mem-cached link is back in the post here:
http://slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489918
I've tried this link a couple of times now and got a list beginning:

Unsetting ... user:639444006
Unsetting ... prefs:639444006
Unsetting ... throttling:639444006
Unsetting ... usage_counters:639444006

Is this correct? Surprised at the bit about the throttling, though I'd certainly like to do that to my avatar.

I don't remember clearing the cache being like this in the past.
Old Oct 01 2012, 07:50 AM

I'd like to spend some Farm Cash on an item in the store that gives me more hours in a day...specifically on an item that gives me at least an hour and a half of Farm Town a day. Between work, housework, Lord of the Rings Online and following the election news that leaves very little time for Farm Town, and I MISS IT!!!

Visit my main farms,The Farms at ShortBerry!
Also check out Coal Patch Woods, my mom's farms, of which I am general manager. (It features farming on a budget...NO purchased Farm Cash with this farm!)
Old Oct 01 2012, 08:21 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Im not sure but something is prob messed up when working factories for others. I have noticed that I can work some of my friends factories on their farms and then get message saying "oops I already did this for you" from the mayor. I took 2 days to do all factories for one of my friends. I was wondering exactly how long before the farmtown counter resets, I thought it was 12 hours but this isnt the case for me lately. Dont know for sure if the mayor is doing this or if it is something with memcache. I do do all cleaning and scanning need to fix and to no avail.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 01 2012, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satis View Post
I've tried this link a couple of times now and got a list beginning:

Unsetting ... user:639444006
Unsetting ... prefs:639444006
Unsetting ... throttling:639444006
Unsetting ... usage_counters:639444006

Is this correct? Surprised at the bit about the throttling, though I'd certainly like to do that to my avatar.

I don't remember clearing the cache being like this in the past.
yes that is what you get at the tab that opens when using the memcache link

Just "X" out of that tab when the "F" turns red at the tab... and you revert right back to your Farm Town screen

Old Oct 01 2012, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artisanrox View Post
I'd like to spend some Farm Cash on an item in the store that gives me more hours in a day...specifically on an item that gives me at least an hour and a half of Farm Town a day. Between work, housework, Lord of the Rings Online and following the election news that leaves very little time for Farm Town, and I MISS IT!!!
My vote would be for tool that allows you to harvest, plow and sow 25 fields at a time. Coming in 2nd is the "Store all" or "Load all" tools. I definitely would not be playing any more if I had to harvest, plow and sow every field individually. Happy farming!
Old Oct 01 2012, 10:02 AM
Account Not Linked

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
We asked for the indians of long ago, the ones that go with the tepees and wear the buckskins and carry bow and arrow... indians now are just like any other person and should not be called indians.. that is the big difference. We have the tepees and we wanted indians and cowboys of long ago... If you come to Texas you don't see the cowboys with the rifle under their arms or the streets riding a horse, but they are still cowboys even with silk shirts and chinos.
And poor old Christopher Columbus encountered many indians when he discover the Antilles, that was the only thing that lived there... there were no native Americans there, they were Indians...
Texas belle:
The NATIVE AMERICANS of long ago... wore buckskins as well as other natural items (no walmart close by had to make clothes with animal hides, plants..), they used trees/stones to make weapons to kill for their meat...these people lived in what is known as the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Since they were here first they are called NATIVE AMERICANS. The people that were/are born in the country of INDIA are called INDIANS. which is where Columbus thought he had landed so that is what HE called them..in the years since then the truth has been revealed: this is not INDIA..and they dress different.
Most all of the NATIVE Americans that I know find it offensive to be called by a different nationality. Wouldnt you?
Old Oct 01 2012, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy Snowbird View Post
My vote would be for tool that allows you to harvest, plow and sow 25 fields at a time. Coming in 2nd is the "Store all" or "Load all" tools. I definitely would not be playing any more if I had to harvest, plow and sow every field individually. Happy farming!
We already got the tool that harvests, plows and seeds 25 fields at a time. We also have a store all button for the factories .
Old Oct 01 2012, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglet01 View Post
Texas belle:
The NATIVE AMERICANS of long ago... wore buckskins as well as other natural items (no walmart close by had to make clothes with animal hides, plants..), they used trees/stones to make weapons to kill for their meat...these people lived in what is known as the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Since they were here first they are called NATIVE AMERICANS. The people that were/are born in the country of INDIA are called INDIANS. which is where Columbus thought he had landed so that is what HE called them..in the years since then the truth has been revealed: this is not INDIA..and they dress different.
Most all of the NATIVE Americans that I know find it offensive to be called by a different nationality. Wouldnt you?
Taken literally, anyone born in the United States is, technically, a Native American.

The media, especially since the 70's or so, considers Native Americans as accurate, but "Indigenous peoples of the Americas" is actually considered a mouthful, but the most accurate term.

and... we still have the West Indies down in Central America. What should we really call them now?

For one, I have never used the term indians or Indians to offend, and I doubt that the developers have that intent either.

.as for the new release, with is the topic of this thread.....

I like the effort to give more "western" items for those who like themes. I may even use more of them at some point.

Old Oct 01 2012, 11:28 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

i thought they were increasing the levels today, whats the deal?
Old Oct 01 2012, 11:31 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
i thought they were increasing the levels today, whats the deal?
The top post just said "coming early next week" it may not be today.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Closed Thread