Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 31 2010, 05:44 PM

The fishing boat and tree shaker are fantastic additions. My seafood and sushi resturants were mere decorations until the last couple of days because fishing was so tedious. Now I have empty rivers, lakes and seas waiting for them to fill back up! I'm also planting a lot of rice, I have fish and no rice!

I've also finished planting a nice orchard, with the tree shaker it makes harvesting trees a pleasure instead of a chore.

I wish there were more flowers like sunflowers, plowed and planted by seed.

Patiently waiting for farm #6, 7 and 8.
Old Jul 31 2010, 05:47 PM
Account Not Linked

Talking LOVE the new upgrades

I absolutely LOVE the new fishing boat!!! It's super AWESOME!!! I am very happy with FT right now.
Old Jul 31 2010, 06:17 PM

what do you use hop for?
Old Jul 31 2010, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarletdolphn View Post
what do you use hop for?
I do believe for beer....
Old Jul 31 2010, 06:29 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocare View Post
Great update. Are you planning on increasing the levels past 100? Farm size past 5?
New levels usually come with new buildings and new decorations. People haven't been putting in nearly enough decoration requests in!

I'd like to see more fence designs, like brick walls and stone walls with round, dark stones.

I'd also like to see more animals but put a limit on them so the animation doesn't kill people's computers. 20 of any animal is plenty! I wouldn't mind a hound dog to sit around the place. And some ducks (the green-headed ones with the stripe on the neck)
Old Jul 31 2010, 06:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Default Tuna vs Canned Tuna

I only find one thing that is confusing. The Tuna sandwich says it takes x amount of Tuna. Actually it takes x amount of Canned Tuna".
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 31 2010, 07:14 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Big Sea Coast and fishing boat

Is anyone else having a problem with the big sea coast. I have fished it with my boat and emptying it out. But it goes right back to 210 fish and none in my inventory
Old Jul 31 2010, 07:18 PM

Raul: You & your developers are amazing. You actually listen to your players' suggestions, hopes and whines! The response is fabulous and your game is the TOPS!!
Old Jul 31 2010, 07:22 PM

I totally understand the need for facilities that cost farm cash, but in the interest of agriculture in general, I'd point out that you don't need a "bee farm" to get honey. All you need is hives. Honey comes ready-made from the hives: all you have to do is clean out the dead bees and put it in jars, the food preservation factory could do that bit.

Grew up on a farm that had beehives: lots of free honey and more to be sold
Old Jul 31 2010, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam Drake View Post
New levels usually come with new buildings and new decorations. People haven't been putting in nearly enough decoration requests in!

I'd like to see more fence designs, like brick walls and stone walls with round, dark stones.

I'd also like to see more animals but put a limit on them so the animation doesn't kill people's computers. 20 of any animal is plenty! I wouldn't mind a hound dog to sit around the place. And some ducks (the green-headed ones with the stripe on the neck)
20 of any animal is plenty???? Obviously, you don't keep running out of eggs and cheese the way I do!!
Closed Thread