Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jul 12 2015, 12:09 PM

The red dot comes up but when I reload it's not there and she said I didn't add her.
Old Jul 12 2015, 12:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfb125 View Post
The red dot comes up but when I reload it's not there and she said I didn't add her.
Hi gfb,
The only way she would know is if she came to your farm. The red dot will only show for the hired neighbor when they are on your farm.
You may need to add her and then click on the save then reload and see if it stays.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 12 2015, 12:25 PM

At first it red light will come on, but she said it's not letting her work, and when I reload it red light is not there anymore. I try again to add her but does the same thing.
Old Jul 12 2015, 12:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfb125 View Post
At first it red light will come on, but she said it's not letting her work, and when I reload it red light is not there anymore. I try again to add her but does the same thing.
Hi gfb,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Try it then when she is not on your farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 12 2015, 02:22 PM

Default did not get turnip bonuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by DitzyLuvBug2 View Post
My super-neighbor is harvesting and planting. She is done with 3 farms of turnips. I didn't get any bonuses for turnips. I refreshed game and checked it and it is showing 7th dan for turnips. Still no bonus box showed up for turnips. This was first harvest of turnips. I also have not posted any bonuses today. The last bonus I posted was 18 hrs ago for corned beef and that was only bonus posted yesterday. I cleared all history/cache and ran mem-cache reset. Still no bonuses for turnips showed up. Hope this gets fixed and hopefully the devs can reset my dans/belts for turnip so I can get them as I should. Thanks for your help.

P.S. I got the rye bonuses ok. So looks like this is just a turnip bug.
Has anyone looked into this? Just checking...
Old Jul 12 2015, 02:40 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Hi,

Sorry your post was missed. I think this may be a temp glitch you had. At this time i don't think there are any other people that have had this problem. I'm certainly seeing plenty of those bonuses being posted on facebook, so it seems to be working.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 12 2015, 02:49 PM

Quote:
I think I have had the same problem, my first harvest of turnips but no posting box, I just thought maybe I had clicked a posting box earlier for no more posts for that session, now I am not sure. I dont normally post crop bonuses anyway but it did go through my mind that none showed.
Old Jul 12 2015, 02:49 PM

Default did not get turnip bonuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi,

Sorry your post was missed. I think this may be a temp glitch you had. At this time i don't think there are any other people that have had this problem. I'm certainly seeing plenty of those bonuses being posted on facebook, so it seems to be working.
Yes there is...see post 205.
Old Jul 12 2015, 03:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Yes there is...see post 205.
Hi DitzyLuvBug,
There could be a couple reasons why you didn't see them.
If you had turned it off to keep those from continually popping up possibly because you had post your facilities for work.
Or you could have already reached you maximum number of posts for the 12 hour period, because you can only post 5 within that period.
Old Jul 12 2015, 04:03 PM

Default Didn't get turnip bonus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi DitzyLuvBug,
There could be a couple reasons why you didn't see them.
If you had turned it off to keep those from continually popping up possibly because you had post your facilities for work.
Or you could have already reached you maximum number of posts for the 12 hour period, because you can only post 5 within that period.
Thank you for replying however neither of those reasons apply to this. It was my first harvest/plant of the day when I got to FT around 3 pm. I hadn't posted but one bonus in 18 hours from day before. Since I had just gotten into FT the first time that day, I wouldn't have had any bonuses pop up until my SN started to harvest/plant when I got into FT. So it would have reset the bonuses since it was over 12 hrs when I got back to FT that next afternoon. SN didn't start to harvest /plant until I returned to my farm around 3 pm or so the next day. I also had not posted facilities in weeks. It didn't give me turnip bonuses and showed it at 7th dan and I was online at the time she started and kept refreshing to hopefully get a turnip bonus which never came. So I guess I am just out of luck for turnip bonuses. Was surely hoping to get the bonus for them reset so I could get the benefit which was lost by not getting them in the first place. Sorry I'm rambling...
Closed Thread