Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jul 11 2015, 07:11 AM

Hi all

From Raul's notes for the New Release

Post Release Updates - July 11th, 1:10 AM EST

- Fixed an ingredient in the Irish Stew
- Added Belt and Dans for Turnips and Rye.
Old Jul 11 2015, 09:30 AM

Thumbs down Not sold on the super neighbor concept.

Either I am not getting it or...the super neighbor idea is not set up as I would have thought it out.

By comparison, when I am hired by others from the market, I automatically get a grid that only lights up the farms where there is work available. Does not seem to be the case with the super neighbor concept.

In addition to this difference, there is no way to tell that I am done with all the tasks on a neighbor's farm that is similar to when I try to collect a bonus on a "stranger's" farm that lets me know that "Hey, you still have to finish this type of work".

Yes I am aware that this super neighbor thing should only be utilized if your neighbor is going to be away for a period of time, but we all know that it isn't being limited to that and eventually the developers will build on the way most people are using the system now.

I have designated no neighbors as super, as this seems to be more of a burden (the way it is now) than a help to me and as a blessing to them.

I have been given this privilege (unsure if I can call it this) by a couple of trustworthy neighbors and I truly do not feel that I am helping them as much as I should be able to.

Farming Since July 25, 2009 USER ID number 537090646
Old Jul 11 2015, 10:35 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to bamagirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamagirl View Post
LIST][*]Does this happen every time you load the game? NO[*]Does it always happen after someone has added you as SN? I have a few neighbors who have me set as SN for them[*]Is that neighbour also SN for you? NO[*]What was the last thing you did Farm Town wise, before this problem occured? When this happened the last time, one of my SN had sent me a note asking me to come an work her farms for she had to leave early, so I go to her farm an do the work she ask me to do, then when i clicked on play to go back to my farm it had all my farms in blue an I was holding the dozer, it only seem to happen with this neighbor, dont know why, I dont have her set as a SN.

hope this helps,

I have cleared every thing, closed browser, restarted computer, all of this and it still does it, at times.

I am going to keep fingers crossed, it hasnt happend any in the last 24 hours, so I am hoping it is all fixed now.

its back at it again, I just went to work a neighbors farm who has me set as SN and when I clicked on the play tab to reload the game an go back to my farm, it showed all my farms in blue an I was holding the dozer again, I'm begining to think its not mint for me to be anyones SN. untill this is fixed.

(level 650+)
Started playing May 9, 2009
Old Jul 11 2015, 11:45 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamagirl View Post
its back at it again, I just went to work a neighbors farm who has me set as SN and when I clicked on the play tab to reload the game an go back to my farm, it showed all my farms in blue an I was holding the dozer again, I'm begining to think its not mint for me to be anyones SN. untill this is fixed.
Hi,

Does it still do that if you click on the Home icon?

Try completely exiting FT and then click the FT icon on your Facebook Home page. See if it still does it then.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 11 2015, 02:39 PM

I planted 16 farms in Turnips and my SN harvested and planted Rye in their place. Turnips went to 7th dan and I never received even 1 notice to post for bonuses. Is it becasue the sn harvested for me?

Connecting to town mainframe (Chat Server: C20
Farm Server: w23) .
on Windows 11
Primary Browser: Google Chrome
MY USER ID number is: 1383108606
Old Jul 11 2015, 02:42 PM

Well I got the notice to post for turnip bonus, got one bonus from a neighbor for 0 turnips, that seems to be stuck in my gift box now, just a small issue, but could get annoying should I get a bunch of these 0 bonus's
Old Jul 11 2015, 03:23 PM

Default Not getting Turnip bonuses

My super-neighbor is harvesting and planting. She is done with 3 farms of turnips. I didn't get any bonuses for turnips. I refreshed game and checked it and it is showing 7th dan for turnips. Still no bonus box showed up for turnips. This was first harvest of turnips. I also have not posted any bonuses today. The last bonus I posted was 18 hrs ago for corned beef and that was only bonus posted yesterday. I cleared all history/cache and ran mem-cache reset. Still no bonuses for turnips showed up. Hope this gets fixed and hopefully the devs can reset my dans/belts for turnip so I can get them as I should. Thanks for your help.

P.S. I got the rye bonuses ok. So looks like this is just a turnip bug.

Last edited by DitzyLuvBug2; Jul 11 2015 at 05:05 PM. Reason: added request for reset turnip dans
Old Jul 11 2015, 06:02 PM

I have just discovered that I had a retail and a factory on my farm that did not show up in the list where I fill my factories from. Do you need to manually fill them the first time? Not sure I did and is there any way to check if there are any more that I am not filling? I will be checking when I buy more. Thanks
Old Jul 11 2015, 08:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkmyer View Post
I have just discovered that I had a retail and a factory on my farm that did not show up in the list where I fill my factories from. Do you need to manually fill them the first time? Not sure I did and is there any way to check if there are any more that I am not filling? I will be checking when I buy more. Thanks
Hi jkmyer,
If they happen to be ones that were decorations before becoming facilities, then you need to put them in storage, click save, restart your farms, then place them back on the farm. They should show up then.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 11 2015, 09:31 PM

2. Farm 27: See prices below:

12x12 - 8000000000 coins or 50 FarmCash (New Farm)
14x14 - 8500000000 coins or 20 FarmCash
16x16 - 9000000000 coins or 20 FarmCash
18x18 - 9500000000 coins or 20 FarmCash
20x20 - 10000000000 coins or 20 FarmCash
22x22 - 10500000000 coins or 25 FarmCash

Why is the only option for mine the $50 FC?