Thank you very much
Old Oct 08 2018, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWheezer View Post
Thank you very much

You are very welcome
Old Dec 16 2018, 03:29 PM

Default Quests

I love the game and I do understand they want you to spend some money on it, but why is it that I have had four quests in a row where you have to purchase something to complete it. Is that the new norm?
Old Dec 16 2018, 04:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adelaide123 View Post
I love the game and I do understand they want you to spend some money on it, but why is it that I have had four quests in a row where you have to purchase something to complete it. Is that the new norm?
Hi Adelaide,
I moved your post to the feedback thread about quests.
The quests are chosen randomly by the servers and it is just that you have been unlucky to get 4 in a row using facilities you don't own. The server selecting your quests does not know what facilities your own or don't own.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 22 2018, 06:23 PM

Default Can my quests match my level?

I have quests that require me to have facilities that are several levels above my current level. I know from reading in the forums that quests are randomly assigned, but wouldn't it be more fun and fulfilling if the quests at least were a little less random in assignment of requirements that are impossible to fill? For instance, currently I have two quests I can't complete because they require I own facilities that I haven't reached the correct level yet to purchase them. That defeats the purpose of my being able to complete the quest. Sure, I have no choice but to ignore the quest, but it's irksome to say the least. The point of playing a game is to complete the task at hand, which can't happen because I'm not at level to do so. So, my feedback for quests would be to fix it so the quests are more level friendly to the players working on them. Maybe set tiers for them or something like that. Make them more fun for everybody. I'm sure you can come up with some way to make them more entertaining and still make money from them Thanks for reading/listening.
Old Dec 22 2018, 06:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmette Tenna View Post
I have quests that require me to have facilities that are several levels above my current level. I know from reading in the forums that quests are randomly assigned, but wouldn't it be more fun and fulfilling if the quests at least were a little less random in assignment of requirements that are impossible to fill? For instance, currently I have two quests I can't complete because they require I own facilities that I haven't reached the correct level yet to purchase them. That defeats the purpose of my being able to complete the quest. Sure, I have no choice but to ignore the quest, but it's irksome to say the least. The point of playing a game is to complete the task at hand, which can't happen because I'm not at level to do so. So, my feedback for quests would be to fix it so the quests are more level friendly to the players working on them. Maybe set tiers for them or something like that. Make them more fun for everybody. I'm sure you can come up with some way to make them more entertaining and still make money from them Thanks for reading/listening.
Hi Tenna,
If you want to make a suggestion to change something in the game please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize them by subject for the developers to see, rather than Feedback. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

The quest are assigned randomly and does not know what level you are or what facilities you own.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 07 2019, 01:10 PM

A couple of times now, harvested quest crops do not show in the quest. They aren't applied, even though they were planted AFTER the quest is started and are harvested by guest workers. Do I have to harvest them myself? What is going on? Am I missing something?
Old Jan 07 2019, 01:15 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FVSH-Katie View Post
A couple of times now, harvested quest crops do not show in the quest. They aren't applied, even though they were planted AFTER the quest is started and are harvested by guest workers. Do I have to harvest them myself? What is going on? Am I missing something?
Hi FVSH-Katie,

Yes you need to harvest them yourself. They do not count if someone else does them for you.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 07 2019, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi FVSH-Katie,

Yes you need to harvest them yourself. They do not count if someone else does them for you.
Well, that seems to defeat the purpose of the game. But oh well. Thanks...it would be nice if this was clear in the instructions of the quests themselves.
Old Jan 07 2019, 01:37 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FVSH-Katie View Post
Well, that seems to defeat the purpose of the game. But oh well. Thanks...it would be nice if this was clear in the instructions of the quests themselves.
Hi FVSH-Katie,

If you wish to make a suggestion on this you can do so in the suggestions area of the forum where all ideas for the game are gathered for the developers to see.

Should you need any more information on either of the quest types or lifelines for the regular quests you will find that in the Game Guide....
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489690

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.