Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Jan 26 2012, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewelsbyrose@aol.com View Post
Are all the Quest the same for all players each day?
No. They are different for everyone
Old Jan 26 2012, 07:22 PM

why are they dif? shouldn't they all be the same for everyone?
Old Jan 26 2012, 08:16 PM

They are random. From reading all of the post, it appears to be a finished good that has to have each and every step completed from scratch (if you have the ingredient crop already planted, it accepts the harvest).

This way the DEV's don't have to generate a new quest every day. We can have an almost limited less number of quests.

If everyone had the same quest, everyone would have the same crops planted, which wouldn't be nice for all of the other functions of the game. If I needed Strawberries for normal production, but everyone was planting and trying harvest corn, when I went to the market seeking that work, it wouldn't be available.

---Jerry

Farmtown: Where everyone can play the way they want to play, and still enjoy a great game together!

My Quest Plot Farm
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1897&farm_ix=2
Old Jan 26 2012, 08:35 PM

My quest was to get copper ore and then make copper sheets.

I have neither a mine or the Metal Mill.

???????
Old Jan 26 2012, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by harfis01 View Post

???????
THUS my point ... i know we don't have to complete every quest .. BUT it has been hinted that if we do and get them done in a timely manner ...we could be awarded FC which is almost GOLD in this game..... thus i feel the DEVS should reconsider how we can complete the quest ...at the very least let us work at X facility to get part of the quest complete... ..
just my two cents...
Old Jan 26 2012, 09:26 PM

Default to complete the quest

My first quest required a facility that I do not have, and one that cost FC. So I won't be buying it. I can't do the quest which is ok, I was just disappointed that my first one was one I can't do. All my neighbors that I have talked to have the same problem. None of us had a quest that included a facility we had.
Old Jan 26 2012, 10:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by harfis01 View Post

???????
Both of those facilities are for coin. Why not buy them?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 27 2012, 12:24 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmgirl_Su View Post
A quest is a Journey to an end
The objects of quests require great exertion on the part of the hero, and the overcoming of many obstacles......

So the Quests on Farmtown are meant to be the same...something we have to work out and struggle to get to a significant successful ending!!!!!
Ha ha so true!! I learned the hard way by rushing in to my first quest and messing it up!! Now i am on my second (make 40 chilli powders). The key thing will be to only make 40 by single clicking in facility!! Need to wait for my peppers to grow first!! Anyway i think i am going to like doing them and from what i have read the coin rewards are quite good.
Old Jan 27 2012, 01:13 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Personally, I wouldve thought the devs wouldve made the quests more teamwork oriented. Example, having to harvest a field of raspberries. Quite easy to plant/harvest your own but a bit more difficult to go to the market and do job after job until you finally get hired for a raspberry field.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 27 2012, 01:19 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue nile View Post
Ha ha so true!! I learned the hard way by rushing in to my first quest and messing it up!! Now i am on my second (make 40 chilli powders). The key thing will be to only make 40 by single clicking in facility!! Need to wait for my peppers to grow first!! Anyway i think i am going to like doing them and from what i have read the coin rewards are quite good.
From what I have seen posted so far and the ones I have none of the requirements need more than 1 batch of anything except for harvested items.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.