Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Today, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegasus_III View Post
Hi Mary,
Answering your reply:
"Please be sure you have stored the products started in your facilities."
In My Facility Manager", I Store All, then Start All, Then Load All, each time i reload the facilities & services.

"Also, you can have products to Export to a specific chain but there is no room in your neighbours staging area to be able to Export. You will not be able to export to them until they have room in their staging area."
Each screen show multiple people who can recieve products but the amount of products I can send them is vastly smaller than normal.

"OR"

"You have products to Export to Mulitple chains but only some of them have space in their staging areas. In this case you click the Pale Blue Button and any chains that you can export to will also have a dark blue Export button so you can Export to that chain."
The color can be either light blue or dark blue but still I have lots of product to export (although this time it was far less than it should have been)

Thanks for all you do!! Love the game!
Hi Pegasus

We cant see the amounts you have to export or what could be happening with your chains or the staging areas from your neighbors, that is why I asked you to contact Support.
Hopefully they will give you a solution

Tags
add chain, chain status, delete chain, export, facility chains, facility chains manager, import