Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jun 17 2018, 10:26 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinkinAtU View Post
While working Super Neighbour farms, when you access the 'Show Work Info' screen, after you close that screen, the farm selector will be updated to show in blue the farms where there is still work available My question is where is the "Show Work Info" on FT. I've been waiting a long time for this, being a super neighbor and wanting to do "it all" on my friends fields. Also where is the farm selector? Thanks so much, Sharon.
Hi Sharon,
The Show Work Info is in the Show Names at the top of the Farm Selector. The Farm Seletor is the grid of farms at the top of the farm where you choose what farm you want to go to.
If you do not own the Mobile Lookout Tower then the Show Work Info will not work for you.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 17 2018, 10:50 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I love the "Show Facility Info" in the farm selector. But please make it so that when you hover the cursor over a farm, the name pops up, as is the case for Show Work Info. I also really appreciate that you've added the cost of the next expansion when you hover the cursor over the farm in Show Extra Farm Info. Thanks for the excellent work!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 17 2018, 11:03 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
I love the "Show Facility Info" in the farm selector. But please make it so that when you hover the cursor over a farm, the name pops up, as is the case for Show Work Info. I also really appreciate that you've added the cost of the next expansion when you hover the cursor over the farm in Show Extra Farm Info. Thanks for the excellent work!
Hi Earlgray,
If you have a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize those by subject for the developers to see.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 17 2018, 01:36 PM

Ye gads, but the new Data Center fac is HUGE. *shuffles things around*
Old Jun 18 2018, 11:33 AM

Level:
XP:

Thank you guys as always, y'all rock....
Old Jun 18 2018, 09:33 PM
Senior Moderator

New update from Raul:

Post-Release Info - June 18th, 10:15PM

- In the 'Show Facility Info' screen, we are now showing the farm name when you mouse over the buttons.
- In the 'Show Facility Info' screen, we are now showing the total amount of facilities when you mouse over the legend categories at the top left of the screen.
- BugFix: Some of the 'Show Facility Info' numbers were not correct due to the inclusion of trains and ships.
- BugFix: When hired for only trees or flowers the tool that was auto-selected to perform the work was the small harvester.
Old Jun 18 2018, 10:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Default Semi-Trailer Truck Problem

I have sent an email to the developers about the Turbo Ordering Station not starting products in the Semi-Trailer Truck using the Start All at the top of Facility Manager. Nor will those trucks store products using the Store All at the top of Facility Manager.
Until this is fixed you will have to start all and store all from the individual truck.
Old Jun 18 2018, 11:04 PM

In my facility manager, when I have it set to all service facilities and nothing else, my semi-trailer trucks are listed. This just happened within the last few hours.
Old Jun 18 2018, 11:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch85 View Post
In my facility manager, when I have it set to all service facilities and nothing else, my semi-trailer trucks are listed. This just happened within the last few hours.
Hi Dutch,
Please read my post above yours. The Semi-trailer trucks were messed up with tonights release.
Old Jun 19 2018, 02:02 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
I have sent an email to the developers about the Turbo Ordering Station not starting products in the Semi-Trailer Truck using the Start All at the top of Facility Manager. Nor will those trucks store products using the Store All at the top of Facility Manager.
Until this is fixed you will have to start all and store all from the individual truck.
thanks taz, just discovered that the semis are not storing all... thought I was going crazy, should have checked here before doing all the usual stuff... memcache, browser cleanup etc,
Closed Thread

Tags
tools missing