Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Nov 30 2017, 04:45 PM

PLEASE please please do some hing about using my fuel when working a SN who has fuel!!!
Old Nov 30 2017, 04:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peaches2016 View Post
PLEASE please please do some hing about using my fuel when working a SN who has fuel!!!
Hi Peaches,
If you wish to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where we group them by subject for the developers to see. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to an existing thread that fits your suggestion.

To All:
Please post suggestions in the Suggestion section and not here.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 30 2017, 05:16 PM

Thank you all.

Treat people with kindness - You never know if your act of kindness is all they needed to change their life around.
Allot of people are hurting Hurting People...Hurt People !
So share your love, kindness, smiles , Say Hello, Hold Doors, Say thank You, Say Please, Say May I, Say You are Welcome....Say You matter !
Do Everything With a Smile
Old Nov 30 2017, 06:39 PM

TY for the production increases, my question is were those products that in train cars was the amount we get increased there too?
Old Nov 30 2017, 07:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
TY for the production increases, my question is were those products that in train cars was the amount we get increased there too?
Hi JNelson,
I don't know for sure as I have never really paid attention to the amounts in the train cars, but I don't believe those amounts were increased or Raul would have said so. You can compare the amounts in the Game Guide chapter on the train cars to what you are getting with your trains now and see if they increased.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 30 2017, 10:28 PM

my sprinkler is also missing whats going on
Old Nov 30 2017, 10:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcaLinda View Post
my sprinkler is also missing whats going on
Hi OrcaLinda,
That was on the first night just after the release and fixed shortly after. According to your data all 5 of your sprinklers are in your storage. You should see the flower sprinkler and the Purple one in your Tool box for you to use.
Old Dec 01 2017, 11:49 AM

Where are the holiday/Christmas items that were supposed to be out today? I still see all Thanksgiving items.
Old Dec 01 2017, 11:56 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyGuinevere View Post
Where are the holiday/Christmas items that were supposed to be out today? I still see all Thanksgiving items.
Hi LadyGuinevere,
I am sure they will be out later.
Old Dec 01 2017, 01:30 PM

Thank You!!!! I had noticed that my Ebony and Teak production had no way to keep up with what I needed.
Closed Thread