Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Sep 01 2017, 02:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi all

From Raul notes for the New Release:

Post-Release Updates - August 31th, 4:15PM

- BugFix: Incorrect benefit percentages shown for Dans achievements in all facility products.
Wow speedy work - thanks Raul and Devs.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Sep 01 2017, 12:38 PM

Cant boast my trains, menu list of neighbours shrinks to nothing
Old Sep 01 2017, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1949 View Post
Cant boast my trains, menu list of neighbours shrinks to nothing

Hi dave1949

I'm sorry this is happening to you. Last time we saw this problem was due a facebook issue and it cleared itsef up after some time. This is affecting the sending trains and gifts. Anyway, we have emailed the developers and they are looking into this.
Old Sep 01 2017, 01:01 PM

ty for a quick answer
Old Sep 02 2017, 02:58 AM

I want to say thanks for the reduced 20 hr wait for next ship preparation. It makes a huge difference and takes a bundle of anxiety out of my day. Back to enjoying ship preparation.
Old Sep 02 2017, 05:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi dave1949

I'm sorry this is happening to you. Last time we saw this problem was due a facebook issue and it cleared itsef up after some time. This is affecting the sending trains and gifts. Anyway, we have emailed the developers and they are looking into this.
So far it has only happened to me when using Chrome. When using the other Chromium based browsers (Maxthon and Opera) this has never happened. All my neighbors who've had this issue have been using Chrome as well. This suggests it is a Google problem and neither a Farm Town nor a Facebook issue.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Sep 02 2017, 06:54 AM

Send a message via MSN to annalienjvr
Default Train boost

Train Boost request the neighbor list collapses down to a thin line. A few days now I can't send out my trains. Can anybody please assist??? Thanks so much in advance. :-)
Old Sep 02 2017, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
So far it has only happened to me when using Chrome. When using the other Chromium based browsers (Maxthon and Opera) this has never happened. All my neighbors who've had this issue have been using Chrome as well. This suggests it is a Google problem and neither a Farm Town nor a Facebook issue.
Hi Qivis

We have reports this problem is also happening using other browsers like Firefox. It was sent to the developers to let them check and hopefully get a way to resolve this as soon as possible.
Old Sep 02 2017, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by annalienjvr View Post
Train Boost request the neighbor list collapses down to a thin line. A few days now I can't send out my trains. Can anybody please assist??? Thanks so much in advance. :-)
Hi annalienjvr

I'm sorry this is happening to you. This problem is affecting some members to send gift and train requests. We sent this off to the developers to let them check into this problem.

From the Known Issues for the New Release:

Known Issue

- When trying to send gifts or send out Train Boost request the neighbor list collapses down to a thing line and you can't get out without reloading. This is effecting some members. The last time this happened it was a Facebook issue and we had to wait for them to resolve it. As it appears to again be something Facebook has done, the only thing you can do is wait patiently until they fix it again.
Old Sep 02 2017, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
I've had this happen with both Comodo Dragon and Chrome... Torch and Opera are working just fine for me, as is Puffin. Hopefully folks will be able to just switch browsers as a workaround until the issue is resolved.
Closed Thread