Go Back   Farm Town > Social Forums > Best Farm Contests

Old Jan 21 2016, 03:58 AM
Orca Linda
Account Not Linked

Mary Mercal I'm having problems posting my winter maze farm on the forum this time. I cant figure out what I have done wrong. I'm also having problems getting the link posted too. It is posted on the 3rd page of the best contest however its not right. Im very sorry. would u be abel to help me with this. Possibly tell me where I went wrong please.
Thank you Orca Linda
Old Jan 21 2016, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orca Linda View Post
Mary Mercal I'm having problems posting my winter maze farm on the forum this time. I cant figure out what I have done wrong. I'm also having problems getting the link posted too. It is posted on the 3rd page of the best contest however its not right. Im very sorry. would u be abel to help me with this. Possibly tell me where I went wrong please.
Thank you Orca Linda
Hi Orca Linda

Your entry is now fixed.

When you have to copy the url for the pic, please open your farm town photo album, then click on the pic and when it opens, then copy the url or image according to your browser.
Old Jan 25 2016, 02:23 AM

Hi Marymarcel, I tried replying to your message and it said "following user not found". I followed those instructions but for some reason my picture never shows. I will try entering again. I am entering the green dragon with the fire, the other one I thought was a dinosaur, lol. Thanks.
Old Jan 25 2016, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mischief1 View Post
Hi Marymarcel, I tried replying to your message and it said "following user not found". I followed those instructions but for some reason my picture never shows. I will try entering again. I am entering the green dragon with the fire, the other one I thought was a dinosaur, lol. Thanks.

Hi Mischief

I have just fixed your photo for you.

When you want to answer the private message just click in Reply button inside the message.

The problem about picture not showing up in your post is because you are getting double http in your link. That happens because when you click in the image icon to paste the link, you are clicking left first and then right to paste.
You only need to right click and paste.
Old Jan 29 2016, 01:10 PM

Thank you much
Old Jan 29 2016, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJAllen View Post
Thank you much
You are very welcome

Your photo is now fixed.
Old Jan 29 2016, 05:54 PM

I posted but cannot view in the best farm contest my farm is #20 and the post on the contest is #36. Please see what i did wrong thank you
judy
Old Jan 29 2016, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meag1908 View Post
I posted but cannot view in the best farm contest my farm is #20 and the post on the contest is #36. Please see what i did wrong thank you
judy
Hi meag1908

I moved your post to the thread for Help with contests

I'm sorry but I cant fix your photo as it is not set to Public in your facebook profile.

To set the photo to Public, please open your Farm town album, and click in your photo.
You will see the photo and on the right you will see your name and the date, besides the date you can see who are able to see that photo. Click there and set it to Public.

Also I need a link to that farm, you have instructions on how to get it in the following thread

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=616838

Once you get your link to that farm, please post it here as a response.

Thanks a lot!
Old Jan 30 2016, 04:06 PM

thank you so much for getting me on for the contest. now would you tell me please why is all this here these numbers quote + the numbers etc. I don't remember that on my last months entry. thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by meag1908 View Post
Old Jan 30 2016, 04:09 PM

I am also seeing I am posted twice The first one fm 36 was the one I was trying to connect but now I see I have it and there is another one #39 I don't how it got there I thought I just entered the one time. Sorry if I have messed up thanks for your fixing this for me. Judy