Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old May 06 2016, 09:00 AM

Thanks for another round of great updates! Love my FarmTown!!
Old May 06 2016, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnbskts View Post
I agree with the previous posters who've said that the cruise ship should be a coin facility, as originally intended, even if it means refunding the people who've bought it for cash. Having the ship be a cash facility makes the cruise ship supply factory basically worthless; we're just making stuff we can't use.
Not true tnbskts.... Like many other facilities that you don't own the pair that go together, your products made in a facility (not used elsewhere) can always be sold for coin at the market. I have found this can be worth billions a month for some users.
Old May 06 2016, 09:35 AM

thanks bunches
Old May 06 2016, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
I think everyone is forgetting that no one has to buy the fc facilities.. people play the game the way they want to.. some have a lot of facilities, some don't... its all up to the individual.. if you can't afford something.. then you get along without it.. same as in real life..
BRAVO !!! Well said.

This game is simple but a ton of people still find reasons to whine about everything. Buy what you can afford. Stock the products in facilities if you own them, and if you don't own them, then SELL the stuff you made in coin facility in the market. "SELL items I don't use"
Old May 06 2016, 10:52 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

In my opinion the cruise ship has the right size when place on the big sea, I have it on my farm called "by the sea" and of course I have it as a beach resort with all the big and small sea strips, it fits perfectly, same size as the fishing boat.. don't change it..
Old May 06 2016, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi carolannhallam,

Neighbours, Super Neighbours and Buddys do not get the Job Completion bonus, so no they will not get the extra xp. It is to encourage workers in the market to do those jobs.
I just did a test being hired in the market for trees. XP is now also given upon harvest as well as the completion bonus. There is no XP upon harvesting trees as a super neighbor. Since XP has been added to both original harvest and the bonus, why not have the same XP for tree harvest for all with the bonus added with marketplace hires?
Old May 06 2016, 11:47 AM
Account Not Linked

Default New Facilities

I am not able to access the Facility tab in store in order to purchase the Cruise Supplies Facility
Old May 06 2016, 11:50 AM

Thank you!

My first farm-It's a work in progresshttp://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...9230&farm_ix=Y
Old May 06 2016, 11:52 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandyDan View Post
I am not able to access the Facility tab in store in order to purchase the Cruise Supplies Facility
Hi HandyDan,

Try exiting the game completely then load it again and try again.

If that doesn't work also try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and try again.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 06 2016, 12:58 PM

Still nothing to work with those of us at the top level. We are all beginning to believe that FT is pushing out the higher level people who have spent tons of real money on this game over the years. We can no longer share gifts with our neighbors without spending a fortune. We still can't earn FC. We may get 25 FC every three months like a dog being thrown a bone. We are all getting tired of farming with nothing in sight for us but to pay more money. Losing interest here! But then, we believe that is exactly what the developers wish for their loyal players!