Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 20 2015, 01:33 PM

Default Use of fuel

When asked to work another's farm, it states that I am allowed to use "their" fuel and tools.....
HOW do I shut off the use of my fuel and use theirs when I am hired?
Old Jun 20 2015, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Perzee View Post
When asked to work another's farm, it states that I am allowed to use "their" fuel and tools.....
HOW do I shut off the use of my fuel and use theirs when I am hired?
Hi Wayne

I'm sorry but you cant do that. The rule is you need to use your fuel first and in case you run out of fuel while working then you can use the farmer's fuel.

This was released that way to help people who have no fuel at all or a little amount, that way if they run out of fuel while working they dont need to refuel, just continue working using the farmer's fuel.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jun 25 2015, 01:49 PM

Default Cannot hire for multiple farms

All of a sudden, I can no longer hire people to work on multiple farms. As soon as I click to select the first farm, the hire request is sent out. There is no thread for hiring, so I posted here. Would you please help me? Thank you.
Old Jun 25 2015, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by c.abell View Post
All of a sudden, I can no longer hire people to work on multiple farms. As soon as I click to select the first farm, the hire request is sent out. There is no thread for hiring, so I posted here. Would you please help me? Thank you.
Hi c.abell

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

When you get the pop up with your farms name, you have 2 buttons: Select One Farm, Select Multiple Farms.

Please click in Select Multiple Farms, and then put the check mark for those you want to hire.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jun 28 2015, 11:39 AM

Default super neighbors/farmers

saw this post on FB just now - is this true that super farmer/neighbor gets all of my crops they harvest and I only get a small %????
"Vanessa Maxwell Can someone correct me here, but as I see it, when a super neighbour works on my farm they get all the crop, I only get the small bonus amounts that they would have got if I hired them. Now this seems ridiculous to me, are others experiencing the same? I have a few trusted neighbours who can help themselves to a few crops for quests etc. I can make a farm private to stop neighbours harvesting but it all seems a bit ill thought out. Soon we can sow for our super neighbours too, with crops that we want to grow and harvest? Seems very strange to me."
Old Jun 28 2015, 12:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyce.pendleton View Post
saw this post on FB just now - is this true that super farmer/neighbor gets all of my crops they harvest and I only get a small %????
"Vanessa Maxwell Can someone correct me here, but as I see it, when a super neighbour works on my farm they get all the crop, I only get the small bonus amounts that they would have got if I hired them. Now this seems ridiculous to me, are others experiencing the same? I have a few trusted neighbours who can help themselves to a few crops for quests etc. I can make a farm private to stop neighbours harvesting but it all seems a bit ill thought out. Soon we can sow for our super neighbours too, with crops that we want to grow and harvest? Seems very strange to me."
Hi Joyce,
I moved your post to the thread about hiring as a super neighbor is some one you hire permanently.
No this is incorrect. You get the amount you would get from hiring any neighbor. So if a field is fertilized you get 2 boxes per plot plus any for your belt bonuses. They get the 10% of the crop plus coins for the value of the crops they harvest. One of the boxes will be large rather than regular so maybe that is what was confusing them because they didn't look at both amounts.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 28 2015, 12:53 PM

Thx TAZ - I was getting ready to remove my super if that was true. Thx 4 your quick reply. My super N. saved my crops few days ago when my power went out.
Old Jun 28 2015, 01:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyce.pendleton View Post
Thx TAZ - I was getting ready to remove my super if that was true. Thx 4 your quick reply. My super N. saved my crops few days ago when my power went out.
Hi Joyce,
You are welcome. I have used mine for vacation and it has been a big help. I don't have to worry about crops going to waste.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 28 2015, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi DitzyLuvBug,
Have you tried clicking the save button and then refreshing the farm? That is the only thing I know that will speed it up.
Try working, in the offline mode. Which means, clicking the power cord button, up at the right hand corner of the screen. This works, for me when, I am fishing layers and my computer, doesn’t seem to be responding. I work, in the offline mode, because, you will still get paid, only thing is, you won’t appear, to others on the farm. Then, you will, be able to, collect your bonus, a lot quicker. After you finish all your work on the farm, then reconnect, using the power cord button, and you can, reconnect, to be online again.
Old Jun 29 2015, 08:52 AM

Default saving work

I notice that when I am working someone's farm I am not always getting all my bonus coins and credit for my work. It saves the work but then if I miss something and then finish it does not give me credit for that work. what is the best way to save my work so I get credit for everything?

Tags
bonus, bonus chest, coins, fish, hiring, hiring help, hiring issues, lost bonus, lost pay, market, marketplace, neighbors helping, no payoff, no xp bonuses, question, show work info, tools missing when hired, use my fuel