Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 08 2015, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
thats all we need is another restruant, in all my life i have yet to see a cafe in the middle of some farmefs field
Hey neph..... they all come with indoor restrooms (with t/p). So that's a good thing, huh
Old Sep 08 2015, 08:32 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Super Neighbors Irrigating..

I appreciate that super neighbors can irrigate and fertilize the farms now, but can you fix it so they can't irrigate or fertilize farms marked as private or quest farms please.

Thank you

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 08 2015, 08:36 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
thats all we need is another restruant, in all my life i have yet to see a cafe in the middle of some farmefs field
I guess you haven't traveled much. Many farms on the east and middle coast as well in Europe, often have restaurants that feature "fresh vegetables, fruits, and food" as part of their menus. Also, many of them have Bed and Breakfasts also... Some of the best restaurants I've been to have been on farms.

Old Sep 08 2015, 09:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeamsToBeSew View Post
I appreciate that super neighbors can irrigate and fertilize the farms now, but can you fix it so they can't irrigate or fertilize farms marked as private or quest farms please.

Thank you
Hi SeamsToBeSew,
Super Neighbors cannot fertilize or irrigate private farms. Quest farms do not have the same protection though unless you make them Private as well.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 08 2015, 09:43 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Super Neighbors cannot fertilize or irrigate private farms. Quest farms do not have the same protection though unless you make them Private as well.
Hi Taz, not on my farm 26, it is marked private and quest, and it got irrigated by a super neighbor 4 hours ago (probably 5 now) but I only started a new normal quest about an hour ago and I had to replant some crops on my quest farm and I can't irrigate them now because of the irrigation made by the super neighbor.

Old Sep 08 2015, 09:49 PM

Level:
XP:

Also, I just checked my farm 25, which is marked private .. as it's a storage only farm has absolutely nothing planted on it... it was irrigated to.. I never irrigate that farm, so super neighbors can irrigate private farms, that aren't marked as quest farms also.

Old Sep 08 2015, 09:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeamsToBeSew View Post
Hi Taz, not on my farm 26, it is marked private and quest, and it got irrigated by a super neighbor 4 hours ago (probably 5 now) but I only started a new normal quest about an hour ago and I had to replant some crops on my quest farm and I can't irrigate them now because of the irrigation made by the super neighbor.
Hi SeamsToBeSew,
Did they maybe do an irrigate all farms? Or is it possible they watered flowers which would not stop you from irrigating? It should tell you in the activity log under your farms who did this and maybe ask them not to do that again at least until it can be research to see where exactly the problem is.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 08 2015, 10:09 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Hey neph..... they all come with indoor restrooms (with t/p). So that's a good thing, huh
hey unc

we need a skycraper, then i could use the excitive outhouse, & it smells better too
Old Sep 08 2015, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi SeamsToBeSew,
OK...I'm a little confused...what difference does it make? Aren't "Quest farms" only "special" because the animal barns don't get harvested with the "Harvest all"?

I didn't think there was any such thing as a "quest farm" that had anything to do with the crops....only the animal barns....and fertilizing and irrigating don't matter to the animal barns

I mean I have "quest farms" with crops that I try to keep going so if I need the crops for a quest, I have them ready and available, but that's not the same thing as the "Official" quest farms, right?
Old Sep 08 2015, 11:34 PM

Hi, I do believe what you have is a "Quest Farm"
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisluvsanimals View Post
OK...I'm a little confused...what difference does it make? Aren't "Quest farms" only "special" because the animal barns don't get harvested with the "Harvest all"?

I didn't think there was any such thing as a "quest farm" that had anything to do with the crops....only the animal barns....and fertilizing and irrigating don't matter to the animal barns

I mean I have "quest farms" with crops that I try to keep going so if I need the crops for a quest, I have them ready and available, but that's not the same thing as the "Official" quest farms, right?