Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Jul 30 2017, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by knolan View Post
When I hover over a players profile pic during the quests the word (Deleted) is after every person's name...... Why is that? What is it for?
Hi knolan

That is a small glitch that happens from time to time.

Please reload the game and check if you get the your neighbor name instead of Deleted.
Old Jul 30 2017, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribbonsmom View Post
I do like doing quests! I don't mind buying facilities with coins if I don't have it. But right now I have 3 quests that are to the finishing point and all of them call for facilities that I don't have and costs farm cash. I think this is very unreasonable! I am trying to upgrade my tools, and they take a lot or fc. I think it would be nice if we would have a heads up as to what facilities are needed to finish that quest. At least if it takes farmcash! Please I am pretty disappointed about this. I have worked hard, and wasted time in getting these quests done. Pleas do something about this.
Hi ribbonsmom

When you open a quest, you can click in every facility you need to finish your quest.

When you click in the facility picture, no matter if the step is greyed, you will see which items you need to produce and on the upper right corner, a picture of the facility. If you hover your mouse over the facility pic, you will see its name and if you own it.
Old Aug 10 2017, 12:08 PM

Default Co-op Quests

i'm a little late to this party. Quests weren't in when i stopped playing. I recently started playing again and discovered them. The co-op quests don't make any sense to me. We have to buy all the items to make a product or dish, then buy the product or dish? Why? I can understand going to your neighbors to buy everything needed to make something. But why do i also need to buy the finished product? If i bought all the stuff to make something, i want to make it. It seems like a waste to me. I'm just curious as to the reasoning behind that idea.
Old Aug 10 2017, 12:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by B4k3r View Post
i'm a little late to this party. Quests weren't in when i stopped playing. I recently started playing again and discovered them. The co-op quests don't make any sense to me. We have to buy all the items to make a product or dish, then buy the product or dish? Why? I can understand going to your neighbors to buy everything needed to make something. But why do i also need to buy the finished product? If i bought all the stuff to make something, i want to make it. It seems like a waste to me. I'm just curious as to the reasoning behind that idea.
Hi B4k3r,
If making the item is the last step of the quest then you do make it in your own facility. If the last step is to load then you have to own the service facility to load it into. You always have to do the last step in your own facility. The objective is to get help from your neighbors for all except the last step.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 20 2017, 10:22 PM

Just curious as to how long a day is in FT. I know it's 19.9 hours when you plant one day crops. However I've been getting the message to come back in 1 day for over 24 hours since I completed 13 quests. How am I supposed to know when a day will be up?? I hope I don't go past the deadline (whatever it might be) and have one quest deleted as has happened in the past. Thanks.
Old Aug 20 2017, 10:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny T View Post
Just curious as to how long a day is in FT. I know it's 19.9 hours when you plant one day crops. However I've been getting the message to come back in 1 day for over 24 hours since I completed 13 quests. How am I supposed to know when a day will be up?? I hope I don't go past the deadline (whatever it might be) and have one quest deleted as has happened in the past. Thanks.
Hi Granny T,
For quests a day is 24 hours. When the time gets below 24 hours then it will give hours and minutes instead of days.
Your time for collecting farm cash will be exactly 7 days to the second after the last time you collected.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 06 2017, 06:38 PM

Just an observation. I have purchased ALL the FC facilities and service facilities except for the last two "Taste of" that were just released. I have the first two "Taste of" that were released time before this one. I have only gotten one of them in my quests in a month period.

Last week I got two of the new ones (which I don't have) in my quests.....one in the regular quest and one in the co-op quest. This week I got another one. Seems funny I don't get them a lot when I have them but when I don't have them I get them every week.

Things that make you go hmmmm.....
Old Sep 06 2017, 06:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
Just an observation. I have purchased ALL the FC facilities and service facilities except for the last two "Taste of" that were just released. I have the first two "Taste of" that were released time before this one. I have only gotten one of them in my quests in a month period.

Last week I got two of the new ones (which I don't have) in my quests.....one in the regular quest and one in the co-op quest. This week I got another one. Seems funny I don't get them a lot when I have them but when I don't have them I get them every week.

Hi Jean,
I moved your post to the Feedback thread about quests as you are not asking for help or a problem. I am sorry, but quests are assigned randomly and you just got lucky enough to get those.
Old Sep 06 2017, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Jean,
I moved your post to the Feedback thread about quests as you are not asking for help or a problem. I am sorry, but quests are assigned randomly and you just got lucky enough to get those.
I know they are random but it just seems funny...
Old Sep 23 2017, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post

I am going to add to this. EVERY WEEK SINCE THE NEW TASTE OF'S CAME OUT I HAVE GOTTEN AT LEAST ONE IN EACH OF THE QUESTS. You can't tell me that it is random!!! I NEVER get the coin ones that I have purchased or the one FC one I purchased. I can see why people are complaining!!!!!