Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 06 2016, 11:00 PM

Lightbulb It was a windows update issue

I forgot I hadn't restarted my computer since resetting Windows 10... a security issue update was likely causing issues. Sorry... I realized after I posted that, that this likely was an issue... so I restarted and hoping that I could get back here and reply stating this was the issue. Usually I restart before I do anything in support... I KNOW this is the solution to many issues. But it's been a long day and lol like I said totally forgot that Windows needed to catch up updates after resetting it. Sorry.
Old Mar 06 2016, 11:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsrewop View Post
I forgot I hadn't restarted my computer since resetting Windows 10... a security issue update was likely causing issues. Sorry... I realized after I posted that, that this likely was an issue... so I restarted and hoping that I could get back here and reply stating this was the issue. Usually I restart before I do anything in support... I KNOW this is the solution to many issues. But it's been a long day and lol like I said totally forgot that Windows needed to catch up updates after resetting it. Sorry.
Hi tsrewop,
No problem. Glad it was something simple.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 25 2016, 01:38 PM
Account Not Linked

Default farm Town

Why is farm Town having trouble loading and unloading and gifts are terrible to send and receive.
Old Mar 25 2016, 01:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitrow@gmail.com View Post
Why is farm Town having trouble loading and unloading and gifts are terrible to send and receive.
Hi whitrow,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about loading problems. Please try all the suggestions in the first post of this thread.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 02 2016, 10:16 PM

The game really isn't loading for me at all today. I can send gifts, but loading stops at 41 percent
Old Apr 02 2016, 11:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningstarz View Post
The game really isn't loading for me at all today. I can send gifts, but loading stops at 41 percent
Hi Morningstarz,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about loading the game. Please try all the suggestions in the first post of this thread.
Old Apr 07 2016, 03:49 PM

Default the connection was reset

I have tried all what you recommended in the main thread, to no avail, it just comes up...connection was reset. It is now a few months since I have been able to play and feel lost not being able to farm with my neighbours. I brought this computer last year and in the beginning I had no problem using chrome, even downloaded firefox but nothing, and it won't work on windows either, all my other games are working fine, I can access ft from another computer as well
Old Apr 07 2016, 04:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinotinto View Post
I have tried all what you recommended in the main thread, to no avail, it just comes up...connection was reset. It is now a few months since I have been able to play and feel lost not being able to farm with my neighbours. I brought this computer last year and in the beginning I had no problem using chrome, even downloaded firefox but nothing, and it won't work on windows either, all my other games are working fine, I can access ft from another computer as well
Hi vinotinto,
If you can access the farm from another computer then the problem is within the computer you can't access it from. If the other computer is on a different internet service then it could be your service causing this.
Have you uninstalled and Reinstalled the Flash player per the instructions? You cannot use the Windows uninstaller as that will not remove all the files that may be corrupted.
If you are on a different internet service from the computer that works, then make sure you reset your router as that could also have a corrupted file in it.
Did you try all the server connections and if so what were your results?
Old Apr 07 2016, 04:52 PM

server connections were ok
my flashplayer is incorporated in my comp so can not be uninstalled
tried to do the cmdslashkey but the site did not show up in the window
the computer that I could load the game is on the same router
I am still learning my way through this computer as well as I only brought it last year
Old Apr 07 2016, 04:53 PM

just clicked on your personnel link and again nothing

Tags
boost train, cannot load game, connecting to mainframe, error saving data x025, farm not loading, farm town not loading, farm town wont load, flash player, flash player issues, flashing red and green, green screen, loading error, loading issues, saving data, shockwave, shockwave flash, u00 error, white screen, x025 error