Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 13 2018, 07:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjohn726 View Post
I did a post on the Farm town wall and that didn't work either.

I just completed another persons post just now and ok.

I usually post this stuff 3 times a day all the time
Hi Rjohn,
You will not see your own posts on the wall. Only your neighbors can see those.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 13 2018, 07:27 PM

I have another computer here and the Farm Town wall is working.

It is a facebook problem.

My post is on the Farm Town wall on the other computer.

It was there twice as I did it before. Thanks.
Old Mar 13 2018, 10:32 PM

Default Can not post for help on facebook

Game will not post to facebook for clients and help.
Old Mar 13 2018, 10:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Dave 2 View Post
Game will not post to facebook for clients and help.
Hi Uncle Dave,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the facilities. We are aware that some are having this problem, but the pop up to post to Facebook is a modified post from Facebook and it appears some are getting this error message. It is not a Farm Town server problem as all of those having the problem are scattered over all the servers and others on those same servers are able to post. It may be that all of you are on the same Facebook App server and that may be where the problem is. Hopefully Facebook will fix the problem soon.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 13 2018, 11:00 PM

My sugar refineries can't be worked with the "start all" button either in facility manager or the facility itself. I have to go into each refinery ( I have 5 ) and click the "All" button. When I click on the little clip board to the right of the start all button in the refinery to look at the ingredient planner all I get is "The sugar refinery is currently full" I have the turbo tools needed to be able to work the facility in one click and I also have more than enough sugar cane an maple sap in my storage to fill the facilities.
Old Mar 13 2018, 11:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccheney View Post
My sugar refineries can't be worked with the "start all" button either in facility manager or the facility itself. I have to go into each refinery ( I have 5 ) and click the "All" button. When I click on the little clip board to the right of the start all button in the refinery to look at the ingredient planner all I get is "The sugar refinery is currently full" I have the turbo tools needed to be able to work the facility in one click and I also have more than enough sugar cane an maple sap in my storage to fill the facilities.
Hi ccheney,
If it is telling you the sugar refinery is full then you can't start any more batches. Is it showing you a zero for each of the sugar cane and the maple sap in the ingredient planner? That means no more batches can be started.
What percentage do they show when you look at them in the facility manager? Do you have the check boxes all checked in the facility box for them and also when you open one do all the products have a check in the box for those?

EDIT: I went to your farms and found your sugar refineries on 2, 8, 9, 18, & 22. All except the one on farm 2 were filled. Make sure you have a check in the box for the sugar refinery on Farm 2.

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 13 2018 at 11:22 PM.
Old Mar 13 2018, 11:22 PM

Yes all boxes are checked. When I clicked on Start all in facility manager and in each sugar facility I got "No products can be sent into production now" even though it was all 0's There was nothing in production or stored at the time. The only way I could run each facility was to open it and click "All" for each individual item. It now shows items in production.
Old Mar 13 2018, 11:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccheney View Post
Yes all boxes are checked. When I clicked on Start all in facility manager and in each sugar facility I got "No products can be sent into production now" even though it was all 0's There was nothing in production or stored at the time. The only way I could run each facility was to open it and click "All" for each individual item. It now shows items in production.
Hi Ccheney,
As I added all of them were filled to 100% except the one on farm 2 when I looked. If you can start them inside the facility but not from the Start All at top of the facility manager or from the Start All in each facility's box then that would have to be the check box in the facility box, not the ones inside the product boxes.
If they are all checked then try unchecking them, click save, restart the farms and recheck them. Either way you are going to have to wait to check any further sinece they are all loaded up now.
Old Mar 14 2018, 12:08 AM

Isn't this the same problem we had about a year ago with Facebook.....It took a long while for them to fix it. I will report it to them.
Old Mar 14 2018, 12:12 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by redjade27 View Post
Isn't this the same problem we had about a year ago with Facebook.....It took a long while for them to fix it. I will report it to them.
Hi redjade,
I don't think it is the same problem. That problem was that they had set the security to high and no one could post as the message was our posts were possibly spam. That effected nearly everyone too where this one is limited to only some players.

Tags
cannot work friends farms, cash out, cashout, cashout doesn't work, facilities, facilities help, facility check box, facility manager, facility manager problem, facility problem, facility production, facility work, filters, ingredient planner, item check box, loading facilities, lost facilities, manager, move facilities, neighbor posts, no room to place facility, service facilities, service facility, stocking facilities, unable to post, working facilities, working neighbors posts, working posts