Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 06 2018, 11:26 AM

isnt it about time to get rid of christmas decorations?just wonderin....
Old Jan 06 2018, 11:56 AM

Default Farm 35

Nearly 3 Weeks since Update no sign of #35 yet guess the Holiday Hangovers are still hanging around?
Old Jan 06 2018, 08:30 PM

Wondering when we're going to be getting #35 yet and we still have Christmas decorations in the gifting section.

Would love to have number #35 farm now.

~*~ #1 - Spencer Creek ~*~
Old Jan 07 2018, 06:05 AM

A comment and a suggestion:

Comment is I LOVE it that we get to choose our new chain facility on Monday. Now there's finally something GOOD to look forward to on Mondays.

Suggestion is - as time goes on, we're potentially going to have hundreds of these chains, which is going to become pretty time consuming to manage. One suggestion on exports, is to only turn the button green when we have exports AND when we have neighbors who can accept our exports. Right now it's not that big a deal to open a group and find that no neighbors can accept what I have ready to export, but eventually, it would be. We'll need more shortcuts than that as the number of chains increases, but you may already have plans for that so I'll wait and see.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jan 07 2018, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
A comment and a suggestion:

Comment is I LOVE it that we get to choose our new chain facility on Monday. Now there's finally something GOOD to look forward to on Mondays.

Suggestion is - as time goes on, we're potentially going to have hundreds of these chains, which is going to become pretty time consuming to manage. One suggestion on exports, is to only turn the button green when we have exports AND when we have neighbors who can accept our exports. Right now it's not that big a deal to open a group and find that no neighbors can accept what I have ready to export, but eventually, it would be. We'll need more shortcuts than that as the number of chains increases, but you may already have plans for that so I'll wait and see.
Hi Susan

Please post your suggestion in our Suggestion section where we have them grouped by theme for the developers to read.

You can't start a new thread there but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to the thread where you can post:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=595090
Old Jan 07 2018, 04:54 PM

Is there a recent change in behavior or I am just not seeing things clearly?
A week or so ago I had a facility that could export 24000 units. 3 recievers could not recieve from this facility for a couple weeks. Finally one could recieve 1800, so I sent 1500, they empties, I sent more, repeat until empty.
This week I tried the same scenario, except I could not send more than the one time. The next morning, they could receive 1800 so it was sent, and I could send no more.
Today, I tried a different facility with same situation but a different receiver, and could only send one batch. Later today I sent yet another facility and another person 1200 of my 15000 available and could not send a second batch after they emptied.
Is there some sort of delay or throttle now? I like to send multiple to multiple people when I can, but if I have high quantities of product to give away, I would like to do it.
Old Jan 07 2018, 05:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose Mob View Post
Is there a recent change in behavior or I am just not seeing things clearly?
A week or so ago I had a facility that could export 24000 units. 3 recievers could not recieve from this facility for a couple weeks. Finally one could recieve 1800, so I sent 1500, they empties, I sent more, repeat until empty.
This week I tried the same scenario, except I could not send more than the one time. The next morning, they could receive 1800 so it was sent, and I could send no more.
Today, I tried a different facility with same situation but a different receiver, and could only send one batch. Later today I sent yet another facility and another person 1200 of my 15000 available and could not send a second batch after they emptied.
Is there some sort of delay or throttle now? I like to send multiple to multiple people when I can, but if I have high quantities of product to give away, I would like to do it.
Hi Moose Mob,
There isn't any change that we are aware of. Maybe they are not importing as fast or you don't have the products to export. We did have a few weeks to build up our export supplies and you may have gone through all of those and not have as many being completed now to export. Remeber you can only export the additional products you make over the normal production.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 07 2018, 07:09 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

not sure if its relevant or not with the Chain Facilities, but after checking who can actually help with mine,(list from last week) out of the 74 listed, only 1 facility has 5 people, 1 has 4, 1 has 3, 4 have 2, 22 have 1 and 45 have 0. Its going to be a matter of checking each facility to find out exactly which products in them are going to be available to Import/Export and then decide what to do after that... I ended up selling off all goods and deleting all facilities and am starting over.. not sure if I have done the right thing or not but got tired of constantly checking and finding nothing to Import ,, so fingers crossed.. hope the facilities chosen for this week are better.. and I can find more people who can benefit from them.. me included.. lol
Old Jan 07 2018, 09:53 PM

I am so confused i have never been able to export
Old Jan 07 2018, 10:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
I am so confused i have never been able to export
Hi max_river,
You have regular facility chains, so the only reason you may not be able to export is you may not have any neighbors who have service facility chains that use the products you would be able to export.
What do you see when you click on the export button for your facility chains?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread