Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 12 2018, 07:08 PM

Default super neighbor problems

Can't plant, wife can't even open the seeder, I can open the seeder but all crops locked.

We've stopped and re done the Super neighbor over several times!!!
Old Jun 12 2018, 07:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Can't plant, wife can't even open the seeder, I can open the seeder but all crops locked.

We've stopped and re done the Super neighbor over several times!!!
Hi John,
All of the options except planting were reset and checked so you as an SN can do all jobs except planting. You will need to each go to the Edit super neighbor settings and check the box for planting. With the addition of the new options for super neighbors things got a little messed up and then reset to the new defaults.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 12 2018, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi John,
All of the options except planting were reset and checked so you as an SN can do all jobs except planting. You will need to each go to the Edit super neighbor settings and check the box for planting. With the addition of the new options for super neighbors things got a little messed up and then reset to the new defaults.
We went to the Super Neighbor setting and unchecked them all then rechecked them all and still NO to seeding!!!
Old Jun 12 2018, 07:50 PM

OK did it again and seems to be working now.
Old Jun 12 2018, 08:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
We went to the Super Neighbor setting and unchecked them all then rechecked them all and still NO to seeding!!!
Hi John,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

I just had my SN try it and it is working. There are 7 check boxes with Allow Planting on a row by itself. Make sure all of them are checked. If you just uncheck the top one for Permanently Hired for Farming and then recheck it then the Allow Planting will not be checked unless you click on it to specifically choose it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 12 2018, 09:07 PM

After the update, the only checkmark was for planting, all other permissions were off. I set my SNs for all permissions and removed permission from old SN's no longer playing. Cleanup is always good.
I assume they attempted to fix the system and when doing so, they turned off the planting checkmark for all my SNs. I fixed it again.
I tried to help a friend that I promised to assist while she is away, and I can no longer plant on her farm. I guess they will have to rot and nothing I can do.

If you guys need a guinea pig to help with testing, let me know. I am usually around.

Edit to add: The farms selector tools always shows highlighted farm after I use the tower to see what work is needed.

Last edited by Moose Mob; Jun 12 2018 at 09:31 PM.
Old Jun 12 2018, 09:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose Mob View Post
After the update, the only checkmark was for planting, all other permissions were off. I set my SNs for all permissions and removed permission from old SN's no longer playing. Cleanup is always good.
I assume they attempted to fix the system and when doing so, they turned off the planting checkmark for all my SNs. I fixed it again.
I tried to help a friend that I promised to assist while she is away, and I can no longer plant on her farm. I guess they will have to rot and nothing I can do.

If you guys need a guinea pig to help with testing, let me know. I am usually around.
Hi Moose Mob,
Yes, when they released the fix for the SN settings it reset all checks as on except for the planting, so everyone who allows that will need to go into the setting to check for planting.
Old Jun 12 2018, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Moose Mob,
Yes, when they released the fix for the SN settings it reset all checks as on except for the planting, so everyone who allows that will need to go into the setting to check for planting.
It was set, they turned it off during the 'fix', and my friend is not in a position to fix it for awhile.
Old Jun 12 2018, 09:39 PM

Default Why the rush?

I miss the days when a new release was a full release.
Old Jun 12 2018, 09:50 PM

Angry Cannot Plant despite being authorized to do so as SN

My neighbor has set me to do planting as well as all the harvesting but it is NOT working! I can NOT plant for her! What's going on? SN has been totally screwed up.
Closed Thread

Tags
tools missing