Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 31 2021, 05:43 PM

Default Unknown Game Preference

I want to commend all the Slashkey staff and moderators for doing such a fantastic job in supporting the roll out of HTML5. I'm up and running as well as expected give the limitations of t he release. My only hiccup is the previously reported freeze(via memory leak) when fishing extremely stacked farms as a SN. Other than that, all is well. I have an observation with respect to the subject title. When checking my preferences as advised, I saw a box that was checked with no description beside it. I was curious as to what was being checked off. See pic below:
FT pref.JPG
Old Jan 31 2021, 05:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dross999 View Post
I want to commend all the Slashkey staff and moderators for doing such a fantastic job in supporting the roll out of HTML5. I'm up and running as well as expected give the limitations of t he release. My only hiccup is the previously reported freeze(via memory leak) when fishing extremely stacked farms as a SN. Other than that, all is well. I have an observation with respect to the subject title. When checking my preferences as advised, I saw a box that was checked with no description beside it. I was curious as to what was being checked off. See pic below:
Attachment 24574
Hi Dross,
That one is for the Ships, but since they are not available yet then it is blank.

Unfortunately the layered/stacked waters will cause a problem at the moment. Hopefully they will be able to help with that later in the migration process.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 31 2021, 05:51 PM

game is going great for me but now the gift box is back is it possible to get rid of the christmas decorations people are very lazy when it comes to sending gifts tyia
Old Jan 31 2021, 06:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
game is going great for me but now the gift box is back is it possible to get rid of the christmas decorations people are very lazy when it comes to sending gifts tyia
Hi Amanda, you can always exchange gifts for others, so it really doesn't matter what gift they send.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 31 2021, 06:06 PM

I know but that takes time so guess the answer is they cant
Old Jan 31 2021, 06:23 PM
Account Not Linked

My Map isnt working, is that the same for everyone else?
Old Jan 31 2021, 06:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by beancy View Post
My Map isnt working, is that the same for everyone else?
Hi Beancy,
I moved your post to the Migration threas as you dont have problems loading the game. The HTML5 thread is for farmers having loading issues, so if you have questions about features please post only in this Game Migration thread.

Yes it isthe same for everyone. The Map is not available yet. You can see what is available in the first post of this thread. Any updates when they add functions will be added there as well, so check that post for those.
Old Jan 31 2021, 07:35 PM

Hi, I think I'm getting somewhere.. not sure.. the black screen is off and got a white screen with farmtown on it, and the bottom is showing weather with it halfway across...would you be able to check that...also #60 in box. thank you Sharon
Old Jan 31 2021, 07:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyshar8 View Post
Hi, I think I'm getting somewhere.. not sure.. the black screen is off and got a white screen with farmtown on it, and the bottom is showing weather with it halfway across...would you be able to check that...also #60 in box. thank you Sharon
Hi Sharon,
There isn't any way for us to check.

Have you done the following?
Please check if there is any update for Windows or Mac, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

After that then follow the instructions given in this announcement:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

You have to try all suggestions under FIRST LOAD OF FARM TOWN.
After trying them all, then restart and check again if your game loads.
Old Jan 31 2021, 08:54 PM

Thanks Taz, I appreciate the quick reply. Stay safe..
Closed Thread