Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 08 2017, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolann43 View Post
$40-$50 a month. Obviously your not on social security.
I am on social security.
Old Jan 08 2017, 09:52 AM
Senior Moderator

Just a reminder this thread is for the items in the new release and not for discussion about who spends what or not on Farm Town. Please keep your posts to the release information for reporting any problems or questions on specific parts of the release.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 08 2017, 08:28 PM

Red face New tree shaker

I Love my new
2. Tree Shaker 28 x 28 (FC): This new Tree Shaker harvest up to 784 trees in one click.
However, when it first appears on my screen, I'm unable to click the spot it opens on and have it shake the trees. I can click there but nothing happens. I have to move it then move it back to its original place and then it will shake when I click.
I don't have that issues with the new flower harvester.

xoxoxo and may you all have a wonderful farm filled 2017.

p.s. my boat is stuck in Cape Town, South Africa. I'm on Eastern Daylight Time.

Barbs in Western North Carolina Mountains where we got 6" of snow yesterday, it's currently 20 degrees yet this coming Wednesday it's to be 64 degrees.
Old Jan 08 2017, 09:22 PM

Thanks..always like new stuff
Old Jan 09 2017, 12:19 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Seaport Manager

Lovin the ships, however it is time consuming to open each one. Would it be possible to do something in the Seaport Manager so we can see all 7 ships in one place?
Old Jan 09 2017, 05:47 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

is it next week yet?
Old Jan 09 2017, 06:52 PM

I hope and pray that you will release the changes for the ships ASAP.. So many players are unhappy.. some of my neighbors say they are selling their ships and aren't going to play that any more. My yellow ship is stuck on port #2.. with someone I've had to skip THREE TIMES because they won't play. My purple ship is stuck on port #1 ... ONE!! with someone I've had to skip twice because they didn't respond in over 24 hours. We need the changes!!!
Old Jan 09 2017, 07:18 PM

Hi all

From Raul notes for the New Release

Post-Release Updates - January 9th, 7:15PM

- Corrected bugs in the ships feature that allowed users to open several browser tabs and prepare/dispatch several ships at once, this was corrupting the data and making ships unstable for some users.
Old Jan 09 2017, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
I hope and pray that you will release the changes for the ships ASAP.. So many players are unhappy.. some of my neighbors say they are selling their ships and aren't going to play that any more. My yellow ship is stuck on port #2.. with someone I've had to skip THREE TIMES because they won't play. My purple ship is stuck on port #1 ... ONE!! with someone I've had to skip twice because they didn't respond in over 24 hours. We need the changes!!!
I AM JUST WAITING UNTIL IT IS IMPROVED. MY SHIPS ARE ACTUALLY STARTING TO MOVE A LITTLE FASTER. PATIENCE PEOPLE. WE WILL GET THERE. DO NOT SELL YOUR SHIPS. YOU MAY END UP BUYING THEM BACK.
Old Jan 10 2017, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi all

From Raul notes for the New Release

Post-Release Updates - January 9th, 7:15PM

- Corrected bugs in the ships feature that allowed users to open several browser tabs and prepare/dispatch several ships at once, this was corrupting the data and making ships unstable for some users.
So how long before we are asked to pay FC for a tool that we will need to use to do what we already could?
Closed Thread