Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Oct 08 2011, 09:14 AM

I have never seen any request for work that gives you farm cash. Is this something new? if so how does it work and what can I do to get it? I really need more farmcash and I personally can't aford to puchase it and the offers take too long. I wish the amount you get for levels would increase or something so you could earn more farmcash while playing the game.
Old Oct 15 2011, 07:18 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

This morning I purchased Farmcash and hit the wrong key. I was supposed to buy the $19.99 and then hit the wrong key. I was charged on my paypal account $50.00 but only received 120 Farmcash. Could you please help me?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 15 2011, 03:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvonne47 View Post
This morning I purchased Farmcash and hit the wrong key. I was supposed to buy the $19.99 and then hit the wrong key. I was charged on my paypal account $50.00 but only received 120 Farmcash. Could you please help me?
Since you chose to buy 120 Farmcash, then that is the amount you bought. The rest of the $50 that you spent are now in Facebook credits. You should have about 351 Facebook credits. You can check this by going to Account Settings on Facebook and clicking on Payments in the left column. The top item shows your Credits Balance. If you want to dispute or try to correct this back to the $19.90 you originally wanted to spend, then at the bottom of that section is "Learn more about Facebook Credits" Click on Facebook Credits and on the next page is a link to the Facebook Credits Support Center. They are the ones you need to contact to correct the error.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 16 2011, 05:46 PM

I received this message in error to a forum question about Farm Cash and credits. Only send replies that are related to subjects that I can answer.
Old Oct 16 2011, 05:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by feynt_of_heart View Post
I received this message in error to a forum question about Farm Cash and credits. Only send replies that are related to subjects that I can answer.
You get an email everytime someone posts in a thread you are subscribed to whether they are replying to your post or someone else's. If you do not want to see those emails then unsubscribe to the thread. At some point you had to have posted in this thread to have gotten that email. You can unsubscribe in the thread tools at top of page or you can unsubscribe from all threads by changing your options in the User CP.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 17 2011, 05:00 PM

Default Now I know what it's like to be in the forum.

Getting a taste of what the moderators face each time they log into their e-mails if they are connected.
Old Oct 27 2011, 08:26 PM

Default Purchased on Earn Cash

Hi -

I purchased a pair of shoes on Shoe.com which is linked to Farm Town "Earn Cash" - I also purchased a couple items for my grandbabies at Old Navy which was also linked to "Earn Cash". I did not receive the credits for either purchase. I have searched and cannot find who to email to get this straightened out.

Help !

Not in the stars but in ourselves lies our destiny!
Old Oct 28 2011, 01:54 AM
Account Not Linked

I understand that to get farm cash you either level up and receive 1 per level or spend real money. How do you get farm cash once you've reached the highest level of 260?
Old Oct 28 2011, 03:17 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by amdevine View Post
I understand that to get farm cash you either level up and receive 1 per level or spend real money. How do you get farm cash once you've reached the highest level of 260?

You wait for more levels to come out and get the farm cash from them. You buy farm cash with real money. Or you do offers for facebook credits and use the facebook credits to buy farm cash. Those are the only ways to get farm cash.
Old Nov 01 2011, 12:01 PM

Do the developers ever read your messages? Are they going to do anything about limited amount of Farm Cash that we can earn.