Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 17 2010, 11:47 AM

Cool Produce Dairy Products

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doris R. View Post
I need help but don't know how to get it. Cannot make cheese, butter and other dairy products. Have plenty of inventory. Just bought second dairy facility hoping to correct problem. Does Not help. How do I get to where I can report this problem. Of course this keeps me from using most all of my other facilities. This has been like this 2 weeks
I hope to get an answer regarding this problem. The cow cheese and goat cheese is difficult to make. I cna only produce about 6 of each at a time. Will this problem be fixed??
Old May 17 2010, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonstruck View Post
I hope to get an answer regarding this problem. The cow cheese and goat cheese is difficult to make. I cna only produce about 6 of each at a time. Will this problem be fixed??
making only 6 cheeses in a batch is not a glitch so it won't be fixed, and I doubt they will change it (but you never know!).

Is your problem with the batch size or can you only do one batch at a time? Do you already have cheese in production? Or you don't have enough milk to do more than one batch at a time?

The simplest solution to not having enough cheese is to get more cows so you get more milk so you can make more cheese. And yes I know, not everyone has good gifting neighbours, but you either find a solution to your problem or you make do with what you have...
Old May 09 2010, 08:16 AM
Account Not Linked

I'm having trouble with storing cheese too. I've gotten all the way to 99% ready with my cheese, just to have it disappear! Grrrrr! How frustrating!
Old May 09 2010, 08:26 AM
Account Not Linked

thanks for the new stuff
Old May 09 2010, 09:03 AM

Thanks, Raul....you just continue to outdo yourself,,,,,it is wonderful!! Keep up the good work,.love it, love it, love it!!!
Old May 10 2010, 06:25 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue duck View Post
I'm having trouble with storing cheese too. I've gotten all the way to 99% ready with my cheese, just to have it disappear! Grrrrr! How frustrating!
It is ruining my whole production. I can't use sandwich shop, much of bakery, no pizza, the whole thing has just stopped. I even put the dairy in storage and bought new one yesterday.. Same thing. And I still do not know how to get in touch with who can help me, but thank you so much for talking to me. At least I know there is someone out there. Please tell me if you know how to reach someone who can help us.. Thanks again Doris

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 10 2010, 06:42 AM

#111 Yesterday, 10:46 PM
ohiosweetheart Join Date: Jul 05 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul
6. You can now ask relatives and friends on special ocasions (like mother's day ;-) to buy you farm cash items as gifts from the store using the new 'Send' button, you will receive them on your gift box directly, currently they have to be your neighbours to do it

I just re-read this. I could never ask a neighbor to spend their real $ to send me a farm cash item!!!

I often get asked what I would like for Christmas or my birthday. I don't think Raul is telling you to cold call people and ask them for farm cash items!
Old May 09 2010, 08:41 AM

just want to add my thanks to the team for all the great work you put in... i love this game......
Old May 09 2010, 08:44 AM
Account Not Linked

Do I have to have the olive oil factory to make things from the snack factory??
Old May 09 2010, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beatriz View Post
Do I have to have the olive oil factory to make things from the snack factory??
No you can make 3 things. Peanut snack,walnut snack and veggie snack.
Closed Thread