Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 16 2015, 12:03 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdsickinger View Post
I put all of my oak trees in storage using my tower crane, Then I planted them using the mult planter but I only had the option to plant 16, 64, 144. I didnt see a 256 option at all. And yes I did purchase the new one. what am I doing wrong?

i bought it to & havent seen the 256 option
Old Mar 16 2015, 12:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
i bought it to & havent seen the 256 option
Hi beverduster,
This has already been reported to the developers. We are waiting on a fix to add that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 16 2015, 01:03 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

thanks taz
Old Mar 16 2015, 05:24 PM

In the preferences the SHOW CROPS option in not working when uncheck. Yesterday it was working well but just seen it is no longer the case.
Old Mar 16 2015, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clohar View Post
In the preferences the SHOW CROPS option in not working when uncheck. Yesterday it was working well but just seen it is no longer the case.
I am on town main frame wf38 and my girlfriend have the same problem on the same town main frame
Old Mar 16 2015, 05:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clohar View Post
I am on town main frame wf38 and my girlfriend have the same problem on the same town main frame
Hi Clohar,
Are you trying to hide crops or plowed fields with no crops planted? It does not hide plowed fields.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 16 2015, 06:28 PM

Sometime in future game updates could you please add a room for the sole purpose of connecting with other farmers for Co-Op quests?
Keep the great updates happening you are doing a great job.
Old Mar 16 2015, 07:04 PM

after hiring someone to harvest and plow, so much faster planting if the crops are hidden, really happy with this option, thanks
Old Mar 16 2015, 08:13 PM
Account Not Linked

Hi was there a change in the growing time of flowers? mine say 31 days some are 30.9 and so on, i logged on to find that my flowers had been harvested (something I dont do) and then saw that they wont be ready for a MONTH ???? I s this coreect or a hiccup
Old Mar 16 2015, 08:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by multi moo View Post
Hi was there a change in the growing time of flowers? mine say 31 days some are 30.9 and so on, i logged on to find that my flowers had been harvested (something I dont do) and then saw that they wont be ready for a MONTH ???? I s this coreect or a hiccup
Hi multi moo,
Please check your date and time on your computer. If any of that is incorrect then you will get strange things like this. The longest time for flowers is 4 days (80 hours).
Closed Thread