Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 03 2021, 09:36 AM

Still trying to find answers to questions. Found my questions but no answers. This forum is so hard to use. My inclination is to quit, but I really enjoy this site.
Old Feb 03 2021, 09:40 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomsonmarilyn32@yahoo.co View Post
Still trying to find answers to questions. Found my questions but no answers. This forum is so hard to use. My inclination is to quit, but I really enjoy this site.
Hi Marilyn,
The answers are in the post directly below your post.
When you find you post look at the one directly below yours, You will see your post quoted in our answers, so you know it is for you.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 03 2021, 09:43 AM

What is your timeline for completion of turnover to HTML5? What part of next year / 2022 or hopefully sooner (!!) do you expect this game to work as it did on Adobe Flash? Yesterday is the youngest I'll be for the rest of my life...and this game fills in my breaks...and I'm still working at over 75 years... Hope you can fix all this sooner than later. Good luck.
Old Feb 03 2021, 09:48 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffie1943 View Post
What is your timeline for completion of turnover to HTML5? What part of next year / 2022 or hopefully sooner (!!) do you expect this game to work as it did on Adobe Flash? Yesterday is the youngest I'll be for the rest of my life...and this game fills in my breaks...and I'm still working at over 75 years... Hope you can fix all this sooner than later. Good luck.
Hi Muffie,
They are working hard at trying to get the rest of the functions back in the game. We do not know the timeline as it depends on how many problems they run into when converting the program code. None of us are getting any younger. Please be patient and use what is avilable for now. More coming soon we hope.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 03 2021, 09:59 AM

How do I get rid of a gift box completely filled with animals? I can't sell them, I can't drop them into my farms, I can't put them in a facility. Now, I can't even get other gifts as my giftbox is filled. Playing this game for 11+ years & really trying to be patient. I hope developers plan to reward loyal players who have spent a lot of money on this game with compensatory farm cash for putting up with this.
Old Feb 03 2021, 10:04 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKatz View Post
How do I get rid of a gift box completely filled with animals? I can't sell them, I can't drop them into my farms, I can't put them in a facility. Now, I can't even get other gifts as my giftbox is filled. Playing this game for 11+ years & really trying to be patient. I hope developers plan to reward loyal players who have spent a lot of money on this game with compensatory farm cash for putting up with this.
Hi JKatz,
If you have room in the animal sheds (must be on current farm with those) you can add them to those if they are not filled.

To sell them, click on your Storage, then in any product listed there click on the Go to Market to Sell button. That will get you to the market for selling.
Click on Gifts at the top next to Storage. That will allow you to sell those animals.
Old Feb 03 2021, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi JKatz,
If you have room in the animal sheds (must be on current farm with those) you can add them to those if they are not filled.

To sell them, click on your Storage, then in any product listed there click on the Go to Market to Sell button. That will get you to the market for selling.
Click on Gifts at the top next to Storage. That will allow you to sell those animals.
I put a new pigsty on my farm & it won't take them from my gift box. It isn't allowing me to sell them or giving me the option.
Old Feb 03 2021, 10:19 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I put a new pigsty on my farm & it won't take them from my gift box. It isn't allowing me to sell them or giving me the option.
Hi JKatz,
Did you have thr pigsty in your storage? Try restarting your farms and see if it will allow you to add them after that.

Did you follow the steps I said for selling them? You have to go to market from storage.
Old Feb 03 2021, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi JKatz,
Did you have thr pigsty in your storage? Try restarting your farms and see if it will allow you to add them after that.

Did you follow the steps I said for selling them? You have to go to market from storage.
I can't get them from my gift box to storage so that I can sell them. I have tried restarting my farms. The pigsty was in my storage. I put it on a farm that didn't have one. When I try to load the pigs from my giftbox it tells me there is no pigsty (or it is full) on that farm which is right in front of my eyes & empty because I just put it there.
Old Feb 03 2021, 10:29 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I can't get them from my gift box to storage so that I can sell them. I have tried restarting my farms. The pigsty was in my storage. I put it on a farm that didn't have one. When I try to load the pigs from my giftbox it tells me there is no pigsty (or it is full) on that farm which is right in front of my eyes & empty because I just put it there.
Hi JKatz,
You do not need to move them from the gift box to storage. You enter the market from your storage. Then click on the tab at the top for Gifts. That will let you sell them.

Are you sure there isn't a pigsty that is full already on that farm? Try moving it to another farm.

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Closed Thread