Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Nov 27 2012, 10:56 AM

they might be working on the rest of last week's release....

something is really slowing me down to a snail's crawl on either browser

Old Nov 27 2012, 11:32 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post

me too StoneFace. and an unbelievable amount of disconnects.. hoping they are working on the bulldozers that would be nice..

the updates are pretty cool..that is other than the bulldozer's

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 27 2012, 11:51 AM
Account Not Linked

I was moving 2 Leghorn hens to another farm yesterday and they disappeared. I realised later that I must have used the blue dozer instead of the move animals tool. I had forgotten I owned that tool. Have now sold it as I rarely have occasion to use it but must be more careful in future!
Old Nov 27 2012, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post

I don't think the slowness is just Farm Town. Other apps in facebook are having the same issues
Old Nov 27 2012, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taffyapple View Post
Oh..ok..I never owned those other buildings till they came out as facilities..so that explains my ignorance...whew..I aint a dope then! Yay!

Thanks Now I have to lose all the stuff I loaded...Ah heck!
Just wait til it is finished and empty then move it! That's what I am going to do with mine. I should have remembered from the gas station, donut shop etc. but didn't until I had already loaded it! Oh well, no hurry!
Old Nov 27 2012, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simera View Post
Thanks for all the new stuff! But we really, really need a superfat, super-poop PIG these days!!
Also, we need a lot of new crops!! Is it on "the way".???? I have all the sugar and wheat and tomatoes I'm able to store. . . so new crops would be appreciated a lot! Thanks for every new *farmer*- things!

Regards Simera.

PS: if it's possibl to remove that black square "Loading-thing" while we are working on other peoples farms, it would have been sooooo much of a relief!!
Why do we need more poop? each farm uses 50 units per three day run. If you have all 16 farms that is 800 units per 3 day run with 8 farms with pig stys that would do you enough and leave you enogh to only collect 1 of tos ethree days. If you run a fighter ship have 3 farms and collect each day and you will still have 100 extra each time. Just thinking.
Cry4Freedon

Carpe-Diem Seize the Day
Old Nov 27 2012, 04:48 PM

Why am I still having issues sending and receiving gifts. Is it just me or it is a broader issue then the know about. Is inything being done ir it is something I have to remain clueless in the dark about and try to troubleshoot myself?
Cry4Freedom

Carpe-Diem Seize the Day
Old Nov 27 2012, 05:43 PM
Account Not Linked

Default try this

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerKBW View Post
In frustration, I stopped working, "set down" my tool, and the little black box turned off immediately. I experimented - If I did it too soon after starting a task, it would come back as soon as I restarted harvesting, but if I have given it a good few seconds on screen before I stopped working, it stays off when I pick my tool back up. I know it's not perfect, but try it and it might make your work a little easier. It seems to me that the little black box is staying on a lot longer lately than in the past, regardless if I am on a layered field or not.
I've found that when the enqueueing/loading reaches % in the nineties if I click the green man and then click back on the tool the black box disappears. It seems to get stuck on high nineties for me if I don't click the green man.

I work around the box until it reaches nineties.
Old Nov 27 2012, 07:14 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Store ? Help displays incorrectly

When I go to the Store & click on ? to display what a store item produces, the screen displays incorrectly, and I must exit FT & reload to continue playing
Old Nov 27 2012, 07:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrot Top CyndaLu View Post
When I go to the Store & click on ? to display what a store item produces, the screen displays incorrectly, and I must exit FT & reload to continue playing
Are you trying to look at it in full screen? It doesn't work at that level. You need to be at normal screen level.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread