Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Dec 06 2017, 07:34 PM

I saw that. Since one is FC I had hoped for new levels. I can be patient though.
Old Dec 06 2017, 09:22 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

ty ty ty for the new crop and new facs
Old Dec 06 2017, 09:35 PM

Will the Lawn Games Supply factory have a facility to use what is made? If so, will it be a coins or FC facility?
I am one that can not afford to purchase FC, so having a factory that will only stock a FC facility is a mute point for me. Just like the Airline Supplies factory, the Spa Supplies factory and the Cruise Supplies factory.
Old Dec 06 2017, 09:35 PM

thanks for the new crops and facilities. Maybe it is just me but my Midwestern restaurant (which is very big in the facility manager) is telling me I dont have enough chicken for the wild rice soup, even though I have heaps in storage. Also, when I open the wild rice soup to see what ingredients are needed the chicken ingredient is greyed out and says no image available. No doubt you guys will get this sorted, just wanted to pass on the info in case you weren't aware of it. Thanks again for all the new things
Old Dec 06 2017, 09:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WendyP57 View Post
thanks for the new crops and facilities. Maybe it is just me but my Midwestern restaurant (which is very big in the facility manager) is telling me I dont have enough chicken for the wild rice soup, even though I have heaps in storage. Also, when I open the wild rice soup to see what ingredients are needed the chicken ingredient is greyed out and says no image available. No doubt you guys will get this sorted, just wanted to pass on the info in case you weren't aware of it. Thanks again for all the new things
Hi WendyP,
I have passed that on to the developers. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 06 2017, 09:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
Will the Lawn Games Supply factory have a facility to use what is made? If so, will it be a coins or FC facility?
I am one that can not afford to purchase FC, so having a factory that will only stock a FC facility is a mute point for me. Just like the Airline Supplies factory, the Spa Supplies factory and the Cruise Supplies factory.
Hi Scooter,
Only the developers know if there will be a service facility for the Lawn Games Supply Factory and whether it will be coins or FC and they do not tell us before any item is released. You will just have to wait and see what we get in the next release.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 06 2017, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Same here ... saying I don't have enough Chicken, but I have over 9 million. Mine is not grayed out, but it still says I don't have enough.
Old Dec 06 2017, 10:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen.of.Clutter View Post
Same here ... saying I don't have enough Chicken, but I have over 9 million. Mine is not grayed out, but it still says I don't have enough.
Hi WendyP and Queen of Clutter,
The chicken icon has been fixed and the Wild Rice Soup now says that the only thing missing is the wild rice. If you are still not seeing this then please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Dec 06 2017, 11:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Nice to have a new crop, but we already have 20 3 day crops, but only 6 4 day, 2 5 day and 1 6 day crop, would it not be more prudent to make the new crop one of the latter???
Old Dec 07 2017, 09:04 AM

FC levels?? (this is rhetorical, i already know the answer- when the devs release the levels is when we get the FC) just wondering n waitin... already got a plan for the loot when i get it. lol thanks so much for all you mods do, you are so quick to answer questions and concerns and you have the neverending supply of patience!! also devs, well done for keeping the game so interesting and always resolving problems and issues so quickly for us!! happy farming!!
Closed Thread