Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old May 04 2017, 06:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianeCK View Post
I also have seen this when I tried to post the new items to my wall. the factories were fine so far. just on the new items..
Hi DianeCK,
The developers have been made aware of this. As this is a Facebook security message then they may have to be the ones to fix this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 05 2017, 08:11 AM
Account Not Linked

Post-Release Updates - May 3rd, 11:50PM

- There has been some complications in the release of the new tools, we expect to release them soon, most likely tomorrow.
I am so waiting for new tools! Wanted to thank Devs. for the delay. Making sure they're working right is awesome
Old May 05 2017, 10:35 AM

I, too, got the security issue this morning when trying to post copper ore and petrol barrels for a quest. I closed out FT, returned about an hour later and was able to post for petrol barrels and something else. However, I had already started the process for copper ore so don't know if that was the initial trigger.

BTW, love this game and am totally confused about the new EX tools and what I don't have to already own to buy them.
Old May 05 2017, 10:45 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged Barbie View Post
I, too, got the security issue this morning when trying to post copper ore and petrol barrels for a quest. I closed out FT, returned about an hour later and was able to post for petrol barrels and something else. However, I had already started the process for copper ore so don't know if that was the initial trigger.

BTW, love this game and am totally confused about the new EX tools and what I don't have to already own to buy them.
Hi Rugged Barbie,
The ingredient requests Facebook security message is intermitent. It's happening with some posts but not all. You will not know until you try if there will be a problem. As it is a Facebook security message that pops up we may well have to wait for them to resolve the problem.

For the EX tools you first have to own the 16x16 original tools before you can buy the EX 5x5 tools. Then the EX 6x6 and EX 7x7 (when they are released) would have to be bought in order.
If you go to the store and hover your mouse over a tool and see an Unlock button instead of the Buy button you can click on that and it will show you what you need to buy first before that tool will be unlocked.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 05 2017, 11:22 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Graphite

Any hope for graphite to be added to the ores in the ships and/or trains?

Thanks for all you do.
Old May 05 2017, 11:37 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoGilliam View Post
Any hope for graphite to be added to the ores in the ships and/or trains?

Thanks for all you do.
Hi JoGilliam,
If you wish to make a suggestion, please post it in the Suggestions section where the developers will see it with all the other suggestions. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to an existing thread that fits your suggestion.
Old May 05 2017, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlrobards View Post
Post-Release Updates - May 3rd, 11:50PM

- There has been some complications in the release of the new tools, we expect to release them soon, most likely tomorrow.
I am so waiting for new tools! Wanted to thank Devs. for the delay. Making sure they're working right is awesome
The tools will come out
Tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar
That tomorrow
There'll be some!
Old May 05 2017, 04:24 PM

Thank you for the update.

Treat people with kindness - You never know if your act of kindness is all they needed to change their life around.
Allot of people are hurting Hurting People...Hurt People !
So share your love, kindness, smiles , Say Hello, Hold Doors, Say thank You, Say Please, Say May I, Say You are Welcome....Say You matter !
Do Everything With a Smile
Old May 06 2017, 08:25 AM

I have dispatched a ship and yesterday and when I started loading the Pink Ship and the loading time is still 48 min. Should be 43 min buy my calculations.
Old May 06 2017, 08:38 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dofford View Post
I have dispatched a ship and yesterday and when I started loading the Pink Ship and the loading time is still 48 min. Should be 43 min buy my calculations.
Hi dofford,

The reduced preparation time for the ships has not been released yet.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Closed Thread