Old Sep 03 2016, 07:31 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerMcLashwood View Post
I have bought the new flower and tree harvester. They are not highlighting as they should - just get a big square so you can't see which trees/flowers you are harvesting. Am sure the glitch will sort it out soon... as 50fc for each tool is expensive if it doesn't work correctly.
the new tools work just fine, love them, have done a number of farms now, so fast and easy... especially for us farmers with wall to wall trees and flowers, at last we have tools that meet our needs!!
Old Sep 03 2016, 07:33 AM

Default Quest issue

In Quest Manager, cannot complete Quest action when clicking on the harvest item. Get an erroneous message and destination. Did go manually to facilities and selected the item successfully.
Old Sep 03 2016, 07:45 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdoe View Post
a super neighbour called rose trying tow work on my farm but it she cannot pick tools or what seeds to use please check.
Hi Valdoe

Please post in this section of Help and Support : http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594622
and include a link to your farm
Instructions on how here ; http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=590390
comment trouver votre farmlink how to find your farmlink
memcache where's my post gone quoi de neuf
Support (si on ne peut pas résoudre un problème ici)
Old Sep 03 2016, 07:45 AM

THANK YOU..for all you do.. now i need to save more money to buy more stuff.. lol it never ends.. however it is fun.. off to plant new flowers so much for house work...
Old Sep 03 2016, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
the tools are great, you just have not figured out how to use them.. start in the top right corner.. you can then either move across or down.. they are super fast and can do wall to wall farms with ease, I hope they bring out a chainsaw that operates the same way..
To Aussie Rae, of course everyone is allowed their own opinion, but please understand not all of us have wall to wall trees or flowers. Also when laying out farms we do not always put trees at the top. Therefore, the tools as they are at this moment only is beneficial to a small percentage of farmers (such as you). They made the new Turbo boat which will wipe out wall to wall fish, but it still uses the old method of point and shoot as opposed to do it this way. There is NO reason why they cannot incorporate the old pointing method to help all of us, and it would work just as well with the wall to wall people. 100% useful to all vs. 10% useful to a few. I think the math speaks for itself.
Old Sep 03 2016, 07:48 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default new method

I don't like the 'new method of harvesting'. 20x20 doesn't go where I want it to, it's already established locations on the farm so that I have to click more than 2x's what I normally would have to harvest the trees or flowers.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 03 2016, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan H View Post
In Quest Manager, cannot complete Quest action when clicking on the harvest item. Get an erroneous message and destination. Did go manually to facilities and selected the item successfully.
Closed and reopened browser. All OK now. Strange...
Old Sep 03 2016, 07:56 AM

I agree I don't like how the new tree shaker does, all I am doing is clicking more just to get the trees to harvest the big square does take out big chunks but when it comes down to the last few it is real pain in the neck.

Last edited by BamaMike; Sep 03 2016 at 08:01 AM.
Old Sep 03 2016, 08:07 AM

Thank you, waiting for the level updates too
is it possible to put in an Afgan restaurant? Afgan is savory, spicy without heat, lots of vegetables and a wonderful addition to those who eat both Indian and Thai food. Thank you for the consideration.
Old Sep 03 2016, 08:16 AM

Nice Update - Thanks
Could you add the names of the new Flowers?
Thanks.
Closed Thread