Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Oct 13 2014, 06:53 AM

O goody can't wait for new stuff ☺️, thanks for the info ��
Old Oct 13 2014, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
It is a wait-n-see.

IMHO, this thread will close in the next 36 hours. And a new release and new thread will come about 4-6 days after that... perhaps by the end of this week.
or not
Not sure it is ALWAYS true but it seems like the new releases USUALLY come out late Friday night or early Saturday morning Eastern Time so probably this Friday evening/night. They close the thread a day or two before.
Old Oct 13 2014, 11:03 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

gah, updates already!!? man, this month went fast!!! lol, co-ops keeping us busy!

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 13 2014, 12:37 PM

I know this is not the correct thread, but looked though guide and could not find answer. If have a turbo boat does the bait still give you x 2. Thank you
Old Oct 13 2014, 12:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1949 View Post
I know this is not the correct thread, but looked though guide and could not find answer. If have a turbo boat does the bait still give you x 2. Thank you
Hi Dave,
Yes. The fishing pole and all boats gives you twice as much fish as long as you have the bait.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 13 2014, 09:12 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

seems here lately it keep getting latter & latter, hope we get the next farm, be nice if they added a car for the quargts, iron , copper & aluminin
Old Oct 14 2014, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
seems here lately it keep getting latter & latter, hope we get the next farm, be nice if they added a car for the quargts, iron , copper & aluminin
If you mean box cars, there is a Long Bulkhead Car for the completed metal sheets for the trains. So I doubt they will add one for the raw materials from which to make them. It would be nice if they added the brass sheets, manhole covers, etc. to the already existent one though.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Oct 14 2014, 09:57 AM
Seraphina Warrior
Account Not Linked

Hi Everyone. I am now closing this thread and we would like to thank you all for the feedback that you supplied. Please feel free to continue to post for help in the "Help and Support" Section, and any feedback or suggestions, in the relevant Threads.

Thank you
Closed Thread