Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 27 2012, 06:57 AM

Send a message via MSN to carol0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
According to the game guide it is still at level 40, when she saw she couldn't purchase the animal did she try to clear the cache, cookies, and history then close the browser and then reload Farm Town to see if she could purchase the animals then?
kitt1962, They should have upgraded the game guide before they upgraded the game then. She loaded up her game, and yes, it still said level 50 required. I couldn't check on my game because I can buy anything i have the money for lol. The level changed the same time they did the upgrade. I just thought it was kind of unfair. She was only a very small amount of exp to make it, and was so excited about being able to buy those stupid sheep, and had saved up her farm cash from leveling up and whatever to get them. I am hoping she hasn't given up on the game because of this. I enjoy having someone to play with that I really know lol.
Old Jul 27 2012, 07:21 AM

Where does the train products go when unloaded??I dont find any in my Storage. I am having all kinds of trouble with the train and am ready to just let it set and look pretty!!!Thanks EMW
Old Jul 27 2012, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emw65 View Post
Where does the train products go when unloaded??I dont find any in my Storage. I am having all kinds of trouble with the train and am ready to just let it set and look pretty!!!Thanks EMW
I take it you've clicked on 'Unload Train'. The link below will give you the 'Freight Train' section in the game guide, which might help you.

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...42#post5185642

Old Jul 27 2012, 09:27 AM

I don't know if this was an issue before this release, but I have recently noticed that I am not getting all of my bonuses. Most recently was the Dan I got for freshwater fish. It said I would get 755 for each person who clicked on the link. The bonuses went to my gift box and state 755 (there were about 30 clicks since I got the Dan). My supply of fish was barely increasing each time I accepted one which made me wonder, so today I had 3 in my gift box (total 2165) I checked my amount stored and then I clicked to accept the bonuses. My amount stored only increase 600--- 200 for each one. I am out a LOT of fish.

I now wonder how many other bonuses I've been shorted? I rely on these bonuses an click peoples links every day, but maybe I am wasting my time?

Last week I realize I had lost a lot of my crops - in the tens of thousands of boxes.... it is beginning to feel rather futile and a waste of my efforts.

Can something be done .... please?
Old Jul 27 2012, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carol0 View Post
kitt1962, They should have upgraded the game guide before they upgraded the game then. She loaded up her game, and yes, it still said level 50 required. I couldn't check on my game because I can buy anything i have the money for lol. The level changed the same time they did the upgrade. I just thought it was kind of unfair. She was only a very small amount of exp to make it, and was so excited about being able to buy those stupid sheep, and had saved up her farm cash from leveling up and whatever to get them. I am hoping she hasn't given up on the game because of this. I enjoy having someone to play with that I really know lol.
Hi,

The developers don't have anything to do with the game guide, That is written by volunteer moderators, i am the one responsible for putting level 40 there, because at the time i wrote it, it was level 40, but i can only update things that i know have changed, and that was one of the things i did not know about or missed. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Jul 27 2012, 11:18 AM

Default Updated manual (Thanks)

Quote:
According to the game guide it is still at level 40, when she saw she couldn't purchase the animal did she try to clear the cache, cookies, and history then close the browser and then reload Farm Town to see if she could purchase the animals then?
Well, I couldn't find the post that I made about the game manual should have been updated before they released the update.

I wanted to thank the fellow that takes care of the manual for keeping it up to date. Glad I happened on something that can help you do that.

Carol
Old Jul 27 2012, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
Hi,

The developers don't have anything to do with the game guide, That is written by volunteer moderators, i am the one responsible for putting level 40 there, because at the time i wrote it, it was level 40, but i can only update things that i know have changed, and that was one of the things i did not know about or missed. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Apology noted.

Penance prescribed is to send me $55 Farm Cash each day for 9 days..

Old Jul 27 2012, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Apology noted.

Ummm Why you StoneFace? I think I should get some of that too LOL
Old Jul 27 2012, 04:50 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Apology noted.

And if Stoneface would get some I should get some also.
Old Jul 27 2012, 05:01 PM

Quote:
And if Stoneface would get some I should get some also.
just one question....

W H Y ?

hehe
Closed Thread