Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 23 2017, 11:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccheney View Post
I'm having loading problems too. I've cleared cache etc.. It took several minutes to load. Once I got in I had problems going from farm to farm. It took several minutes for each farm I chose to load. I managed to get into the market place and hire someone. They accepted and I clicked "Great I'll go with you" but I didn't leave the market place. I then clicked on the house icon and chose a farm to go to and again I didn't go anywhere. I did this several times to no avail and finally clicked on the Play tab to reset the game. Again I cleared cache etc.. I cleared the memecache about 2 weeks or so ago and my flash is up to date.
Hi ccheney,
Try all the Suggestion in the first post of this thread, including the ones in the links in that post.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 23 2017, 11:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggy Grey View Post
Lists adobe flashplayer as version 25.0.0.171
Hi Peggy,
If step 2 tells you it isn't updated then please do step 4 to download the update.
The only other suggestion I can make is to uninstall and re-install Chrome which will also update the Flash.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 23 2017, 11:53 PM

I give up. This is too hard.
Old May 23 2017, 11:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggy Grey View Post
I give up. This is too hard.
Hi Peggy,
You may need to get someone to help you locally. We can only do so much and fixing your browser from here isn't something we can do. In the mean time maybe try a different browser such as Safari.
Old May 24 2017, 05:35 PM

Default Farm Town will not load for me the last 2 days...

Help Please Thank you I have cleared meme cache and upgraded flash player and still not able to get into Farm town
Old May 24 2017, 05:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirley all View Post
Help Please Thank you I have cleared meme cache and upgraded flash player and still not able to get into Farm town
Hi Shirley,
I moved your post to the subject thread about loading problems.
What are you seeing when you try to load Farm Town?
Please try all the suggestions in the first post of this thread including the ones in the links in that post.
Old May 24 2017, 06:04 PM

Thank you what I see when I try to load Farmtown is blank white page and it says loading game but doesn't load...
Old May 24 2017, 06:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirley all View Post
Thank you what I see when I try to load Farmtown is blank white page and it says loading game but doesn't load...
Hi Shirley,
Please try all the suggestions in the first post of this thread then including the ones in the links in that post.

Tags
access, adobe flash plugin crash, coins not adding up, error saving data x025, facebook, farm town not loading, farm town wont load, farmtown, flashing red and green, forever, game glitches, game won't open, green snreen, harvest share loss, help needed, job loss, load, load user, loading, loading error, loading farms to work on, loading issues, loading user, loss of coins, loss of connection, mouse problems, no access, not loading, not working, online/offline, please fix, plug, problem, questions, reload every day, saving data, slow, slow running, time frame, white screen