Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Aug 28 2018, 10:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Just added by Raul:

Post-Release Info - August 28th, 11:40PM

- The Camera icon in the Toolbox to take pictures of your farm and posting them to your Facebook timeline is now working again.

Notice that now the pictures do not go to your Facebook photo album but to your Timeline.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 29 2018, 05:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul has posted these last 2 updates:
Post-Release Info - August 29th, 5:00PM

- Bugfix: Players having issues when working Super Neighbours farms where they also had design permissions.

Post-Release Info - August 29th, 6:30PM

- Bugfix: Players having issues when working Super Neighbours farms where they also had design permissions (version 2).
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 30 2018, 05:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Raul has posted these last 2 updates:
Post-Release Info - August 29th, 5:00PM

- Bugfix: Players having issues when working Super Neighbours farms where they also had design permissions.

Post-Release Info - August 29th, 6:30PM

- Bugfix: Players having issues when working Super Neighbours farms where they also had design permissions (version 2).
It looks like for a few minutes yesterday nothing I did as a Super for one of my friends made any difference at all. I should not be able to irrigate for another 2 hours and I can, and crops that I had replaced with longer term ones are again wasted and trees that should not be ready because I chopped and shook them yesterday are ready.

Okies. I typed the above a while ago and finally reached some farms that appear to be done as I did them yesterday. I was also logged in as a friend who had given me her credentials at the same time and started to get "page not found" errors for Farm Town for a few minutes. It appears to be the same effect as one's internet going down but videos continuing to play anyway. My computer thought what I had done was saved but it was not.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.

Last edited by Qivis; Aug 30 2018 at 05:49 AM. Reason: Found my own explanation
Old Sep 02 2018, 04:37 PM

I see the camera problem has been resolved.

Thank you very much.
Old Sep 04 2018, 04:13 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Thank you very much everyone for your feedback on the August new release and the new version of the game. I am now closing this thread.

If you require help with the game please post in Help and Support.
For feedback for the game post in General Feedback.
Ideas for the game post in Suggestions.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Closed Thread