Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jul 19 2017, 11:22 PM
Senior Moderator

The posting is starting to come back. If you can't post still wait a little while and try again. It takes time for the fix to spread to all the servers.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 19 2017, 11:53 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

WF4, it worked for me, which is great for I haven't posted for a few days....expecting some visitors soon, LOL
Old Jul 20 2017, 12:01 AM
Senior Moderator

Raul has posted the following:

Post-Release Updates - July 20th, 12:30AM

- Facebook just fixed the bug related to posting to facebook walls.

Known Issues:

- None
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 20 2017, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmersWife1965 View Post
GoalieAunt....we can farm from our phones when we are away from our computers? I never knew that! How do you do it?
I use the Puffin browser app for iphone (I understand there are others). As Taz said, it has flash built in. It can be a bit tricky to figure out how to farm, but it does work. At first I just used it for ships as I couldn't move the farm around, then I opened up the full screen on the Puffin browser (not the FT full screen) and discovered the ... (more) and turned on the mouse. Some menus won't close in full screen and you have to go back to regular screen. If you get a bonus, you have to post (or cancel) it before you can do anything else. I only use it when I have the entire farm in a single crop as it is too tricky to use your finger to hit an exact spot. I use it mostly for doing quests while on the road.
Old Jul 20 2017, 10:17 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoalieAunt View Post
I use the Puffin browser app for iphone (I understand there are others). As Taz said, it has flash built in. It can be a bit tricky to figure out how to farm, but it does work. At first I just used it for ships as I couldn't move the farm around, then I opened up the full screen on the Puffin browser (not the FT full screen) and discovered the ... (more) and turned on the mouse. Some menus won't close in full screen and you have to go back to regular screen. If you get a bonus, you have to post (or cancel) it before you can do anything else. I only use it when I have the entire farm in a single crop as it is too tricky to use your finger to hit an exact spot. I use it mostly for doing quests while on the road.
Thank you! I did not know this existed. I am downloading it now. I rarely ever farm when I am out, but this will come in handy for those short growing crops/quests/ships when I am sitting there waiting for my daughter to get out of one of her many dance classes every week. I usually run to the library and use their computer, but this will work out great. Thanks so much!
Old Jul 20 2017, 10:27 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
qivis., facebook shut off my credit card, sayin it was spam it took me amonth to get them to turn it back on, told yhem since this was such level, above my head, i gave them my lawyers fone number and told them to explain it to him
got it sback on during the night when i was sleepin
It is all that new group that FB employed for security, they are messing up with everything on FB..
Old Jul 20 2017, 10:35 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Thank you! I did not know this existed. I am downloading it now. I rarely ever farm when I am out, but this will come in handy for those short growing crops/quests/ships when I am sitting there waiting for my daughter to get out of one of her many dance classes every week. I usually run to the library and use their computer, but this will work out great. Thanks so much!
Sorry to bother you GoalieAunt...one more question...I downloaded the app. Now that I have the Puffin Browser, and I logged in to Facebook, how do I get to FarmTown? Thanks in advance!
Old Jul 20 2017, 11:43 AM

Level:
XP:

Reporting on the new version test.. Raul, the issue is still with the water, now when I fish and i always grab the boat and go from farm to farm where water is so I don't have to hide all, but this time I had the trees to show and when I navigate from farm to farm the trees show at the same time as water then just maybe a second or two after the trees are gone and just the water is seen.. that is all I have for now..

Celina
Old Jul 20 2017, 05:37 PM

Default Test Release Update

Just a comment on the test release, I am sure it has been reported but thought I read one where they slow to load had been resolved, mine has not. When going from farm to farm on my own farm it loads basically a frame of the farm and there is 3-5 second delay before filling the rest of the farm.
Old Jul 21 2017, 03:40 AM

Quote:
Sorry to bother you GoalieAunt...one more question...I downloaded the app. Now that I have the Puffin Browser, and I logged in to Facebook, how do I get to FarmTown? Thanks in advance!
It should be on the left side of the screen under shortcuts.
Closed Thread