Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 03 2019, 10:15 PM

I have a friend that can not see my blue dot to be able to work my coop quest. When she goes to my profile and clicks on my quest it come up as her daughters picture not mine. She doesn't think that when she is working quest she ever sees mine to see if i have products she needs. Have you heard of this happening before and what can i do to solve the problem?
thanks for your help
Marcia
Old Aug 03 2019, 10:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyladyj111 View Post
I have a friend that can not see my blue dot to be able to work my coop quest. When she goes to my profile and clicks on my quest it come up as her daughters picture not mine. She doesn't think that when she is working quest she ever sees mine to see if i have products she needs. Have you heard of this happening before and what can i do to solve the problem?
thanks for your help
Marcia
Hi Marcia,
I am not sure what she is looking at as she will not see your quests in your Facebook profile. The only thing she would see in your profile would be things you have posted. If she is seeing her daughter's picture then most likely that would be her daughter's quests and not yours.
Are you neighbors both ways or just one way? Is she your neighbor? Are you also her neighbor? If you are not her neighbor then you would not show in her neighbor bar and she would not see the blue dot.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 08 2019, 12:17 PM

Question Delete in Cooperative Quest

Some of the names in my cooperative quest have deleted after the and some have the persons name. Why is this
Old Aug 08 2019, 12:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txluce View Post
Some of the names in my cooperative quest have deleted after the and some have the persons name. Why is this
Hi Txluce,
I moved your post to the subject thread about co-operative quests.
It happens if all the data required does not get transferred from Facebook. You can fix this by either just closing and reopening your farms or by clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 15 2019, 06:23 PM

I am doing a co-op quest and have completed it, except it will not allow me to load it. It says I need more slaw and catfish, which was sold to me by a neighbor. Why can't complete it?
Old Sep 15 2019, 06:42 PM

Default CO-OP Quest

Honestly I have no idea where to post this, and it seems it is I am always requesting help in the wrong place. I have a CO-OP quest trying to finish it will not let me load even though I have finished . Why is this happening?
Old Sep 15 2019, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry.davisellis.7 View Post
I am doing a co-op quest and have completed it, except it will not allow me to load it. It says I need more slaw and catfish, which was sold to me by a neighbor. Why can't complete it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry.davisellis.7 View Post
Honestly I have no idea where to post this, and it seems it is I am always requesting help in the wrong place. I have a CO-OP quest trying to finish it will not let me load even though I have finished . Why is this happening?
Hi sherry.davisellis.7

I moved your first post to the thread about Cooperative Quests.

I had a look at your data and you only have 11 Fried catfish and slaw stored and you need 20 to load the product in the Soup Kitchen.

That product is produced in the BBQ Restaurant and your data shows you dont own it, so you probably didnt have many products stored when your neighbor sold you 20. I think that other neighbor/friend bought the product from you and only left 11 stored.

If you dont want to purchase the BBQ restaurant which costs farmcash, then I would suggest you to work your friends facilities to get more Fried Catfish and Slaw stored. As soon as you get 20 stored try to load your Soup Kitchen.

To check the amount of product stored, please click in your storage and then in Harvest&Products button.
You can set it to "From Facilities" and use the magnifying glass to search for the product.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Oct 02 2019, 12:41 PM

Default quest

every time I reach 9 points on quest it drops down to a lower number its been doing this for about a month.
Old Oct 02 2019, 12:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graybow View Post
every time I reach 9 points on quest it drops down to a lower number its been doing this for about a month.
Hi Graybow,
I moved your post to the subject thread about co-op quests.
Each complete quest is only good on the list and total for 7 days exactly. That is why they drop off and the total lowers.

For example if a quest completes the last step at 3:20 AM on Tuesday then it will expire from the list the next Tuesday at 3:20 AM.
Old Oct 05 2019, 03:44 PM

When do co-op quests drop off does it give a little time to turn in before the first ones of the week are no longer counted? or should I be waiting til the second day of week to load or finish quests? I been wondering this for some time but it tells me I still have to wait for turning in quests for farm cash even though the numbers appear all the way across for week. is there an exact time I need to be on to finish up quests or am I still getting some leeway before the day drops off?

Tags
buying, co-op quests, coop quests, cooperative quest, cooperative quests, farmtown cash, not enough quests comp.., selling, too few completed quests