Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 06 2019, 06:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by boris44 View Post
TY Tiger, Did what was suggested, the store is working now, but I can not add neighbors, the page starts to shrink,
Hi Boris,
The adding neighbors and shrinking windows are a Facebook caused problem. There are posts in the neighbors and gifting threads about those problems.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 07 2019, 12:41 AM

Hi Taz
The server check showed the canvas and non canvas servers connectivity ok. The 4 content servers showed 4 chickens (not a joke)
Old Sep 07 2019, 05:54 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boris44 View Post
TY Tiger, Did what was suggested, the store is working now, but I can not add neighbors, the page starts to shrink,
Hi boris44,

We've just been testing a fix for the Invite in the My Neighbours tab. There's now a blue button at the bottom of the page to click which will show you a window that does not shrink. That's meant for inviting friends that do not play yet or have not played for some time. So you should be fine with that now.
Old Sep 07 2019, 05:58 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1949 View Post
Hi Taz
The server check showed the canvas and non canvas servers connectivity ok. The 4 content servers showed 4 chickens (not a joke)
Hi dave1949,

The sever test page has a picture as an example of what it is supposed to show you when you run the tests. It is supposed to show the chickens for the last 4 tests, when all is fine. As those tests came back fine for you, there is nothing wrong with those servers, so your problem my be a slow down in a link that we can not test for. If you have done all the items you were asked to do like shutting down your computer and turning off your router for a while then rebooting it all, you will have to wait for whoever owns the link to see the problem, find it and fix it.
Old Sep 07 2019, 07:32 AM

I've had to stop playing FarmTown because of this exact same reason.

The page asking you if you want to login using Facebook just goes into an endless loop, very irritating and I so miss FT.

I've tried the solution suggested but it makes no difference at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InaGibson View Post
I can't load farmtown at all through Facebook. Every time I try it tells me I have logged in previously with facebook. I click OK and just bounces back to that same page saying i ahave already logged in previously with Facebook.
I have logged out of facebook on every device i have, I have removed it from apps and re instated it but still get the message. I cannot get into it at all so I cant even link my farm to this forum as it wont let me get into the game at all.
please help - i have been playing it for years and spent lots of money on extras.
please any help to rectify - i have searched the internet for help but nothing.
Old Sep 07 2019, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyacinth Bucket View Post
I've had to stop playing FarmTown because of this exact same reason.

The page asking you if you want to login using Facebook just goes into an endless loop, very irritating and I so miss FT.

I've tried the solution suggested but it makes no difference at all.
Hi Hyacinth Bucket

I'm sorry you are having this problem.

Please contact Support team to let them check on this. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Sep 07 2019, 11:11 AM

Thanls Tiger, Taz and MaryMarcel 4 ur help. Guess I will give it a rest for a few days and come back to the game. Cant play like it is
Old Sep 07 2019, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1949 View Post
Thanls Tiger, Taz and MaryMarcel 4 ur help. Guess I will give it a rest for a few days and come back to the game. Cant play like it is
I'm sorry nothing has worked for you Dave, just keep trying to check if something changes.

Chrome is also my browser and I dont have problems with the game. Just in case there is something with your browser, please check to be sure your Chrome is uptdated and try again the reset for your router/modem.

As Tiger and Taz stated, if you did everything and tests for servers are ok, then it is probably a slow down in a link and unfortunately we dont have a way to monitor or fix those links.

SUPPORT TEAM

Old Sep 17 2019, 01:15 PM

Unhappy Blocked from accessing FT by repeating message.

I have been unable to access my farm for a week now. However I log in a page comes up "You previously logged into Farm Town with Facebook, do you wish to continue?" Options are yes, & cancel. Click yes, FT starts to load, & then the "You previously" etc comes back again, (& again - the only way to escape is to delete the browser page tab). Click cancel & you are told you need to authorize FT, click to authorize & then "You previously" etc comes back again. I have cleared caches, down loaded latest flash players for both Chrome & Fire Fox, checked that FT is authorised in settings but still no joy. I posted in a Facebook Farm town group because I have been unable to post here - it appears others are now encountering the same problem.
Old Sep 17 2019, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliff D View Post
I have been unable to access my farm for a week now. However I log in a page comes up "You previously logged into Farm Town with Facebook, do you wish to continue?" Options are yes, & cancel. Click yes, FT starts to load, & then the "You previously" etc comes back again, (& again - the only way to escape is to delete the browser page tab). Click cancel & you are told you need to authorize FT, click to authorize & then "You previously" etc comes back again. I have cleared caches, down loaded latest flash players for both Chrome & Fire Fox, checked that FT is authorised in settings but still no joy. I posted in a Facebook Farm town group because I have been unable to post here - it appears others are now encountering the same problem.
Hi Cliff

I moved your post to the thread for problems loading the game.

When you try loading the game, are you using a saved bookmark for your farms?

Try clicking on the link in the left column of your Facebook home page for Games and see if the game loads fine. Also at the top of that page click on Your Games then click on Farm Town in that and see if you can get in.

If nothing works for you then please contact Support team to let them know.

To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

In case you cant contact support through the link, then please post here again. Thank you

SUPPORT TEAM

Tags
boost train, cannot load game, connecting to mainframe, error saving data x025, errors, farm not loading, farm town not loading, farm town wont load, fb access, flash player, flash player issues, flashing red and green, game won't open, loading, loading error, loading issues, not loading, saving data, shockwave flash, white screen