Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 15 2019, 04:44 PM

I checked under known issues so you know already about the shrinking window on gift and trains....but NOW there is a shrinking window on inviting friends who do not play farmtown to play
Old Aug 15 2019, 04:49 PM

Default Can't Send Gifts

For the last few days when i try to send gifts, the window keeps collasping on itself. I seen where some people who have had this problem like i am having taken care of. I am still having problems. Help!
Old Aug 15 2019, 04:50 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesallysanctus View Post
I checked under known issues so you know already about the shrinking window on gift and trains....but NOW there is a shrinking window on inviting friends who do not play farmtown to play
Hi littlesallysanctus,

That's all part of the same issue, it's the same window that's shrinking. Any window that lists friends players or not. That window is also at the very bottom of the My Neighbours page.
Old Aug 15 2019, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mawmawnancy View Post
For the last few days when i try to send gifts, the window keeps collasping on itself. I seen where some people who have had this problem like i am having taken care of. I am still having problems. Help!
Hi mawmawnancy,

I have moved your post to the thread about gifts.

It's a Facebook issue that it started on Monday for a lot of users. I'm sorry but just like the previous times it has happened, we have to wait for Facebook to fix this. When you have it you will also have the same problem when trying to boost a train.

We will update the following post when we have more information:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=632034
Old Aug 15 2019, 05:35 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

My husband & I can send train boosts & gifts now. Yay!

DB:W201, MPS:C8
Old Aug 15 2019, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTreeFarm View Post
My husband & I can send train boosts & gifts now. Yay!
Thanks for your post WillowTreeFarm

I just checked and mine is also working, hope the fix will go through all of us sooner than later

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Aug 19 2019, 01:24 AM
Account Not Linked

Not sure where to post this question. i've been using (name removed) for collecting fuel and now all of a sudden it's not available. it says "closed for maintenance" and it's been this way for a week. is this link no longer good? i've attached the link below. i use google chrome and i've tried with IE, Opera and Firefox and nothing works.

Last edited by Tiger; Aug 19 2019 at 03:34 AM. Reason: site name and link removed
Old Aug 19 2019, 03:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colleen2009 View Post
Not sure where to post this question. i've been using (name removed) for collecting fuel and now all of a sudden it's not available. it says "closed for maintenance" and it's been this way for a week. is this link no longer good? i've attached the link below. i use google chrome and i've tried with IE, Opera and Firefox and nothing works.
Hi Colleen2009,

I'm sorry but there are no gift sites run by Slashkey and, as such, we are not permitted post any of them on the forum so I have removed the name and the link you supplied.

If you are having difficulty with any site you need to contact the site owner for information or just wait until they are done with their maintenance.
Old Aug 20 2019, 09:06 PM

Thanks Raul and team.
I know that the inability to send gifts, return gifts, post facilities, post clients, and boost trains is a Face Book problem, I am just wondering if Face Book has given any indication of when this will be fixed? Thanks
Old Aug 20 2019, 09:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A.Bob View Post
I know that the inability to send gifts, return gifts, post facilities, post clients, and boost trains is a Face Book problem, I am just wondering if Face Book has given any indication of when this will be fixed? Thanks
Hi L.A. Bob,
I copied your post to the Help & Support section subject thread about gifts as that is where we have been addressing this problem.
Exactly what is the problem you are having with each of these areas?

The only Facebook caused problem was the shrinking list for sending gifts and requesting train boosts.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
blocked gifts list, can't send gifts, can't send gifts trains, cannot receive gifts, exchange gifts, gift, gift box, gift box issue, gift errors, gifting, gifts, gifts not showing up, lost gifts, not able to receive gifts, receive gifts, receiving gifts, requests, returning gifts, send gifts, sending gifts, trees disappear, unable to receive gifts, window narrows