Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #3871  
Old Aug 12 2019, 07:18 AM
Tiger's Avatar
Tiger Tiger is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 12 2010
Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!
Posts: 8,671
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
The shrinking gift recipient selection box is back!
Hi JohnAlbertini,

Thank you for your report. When did this start happening for you? Which browser is this happening on? Are both your accounts having this problem? I expect we will have to wait on Facebook to fix it again, like they have had to do in the past when it's happened.


For other members seeing this response, we no longer require browser information thank you.

Last edited by Tiger; Aug 13 2019 at 08:25 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #3872  
Old Aug 12 2019, 07:23 AM
Dan H Dan H is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 06 2011
Posts: 135
Default

Shrinking Send Gift box on Chrome and Firefox.
__________________
Dan H
Farming since April 19, 2009
Reply With Quote
  #3873  
Old Aug 12 2019, 07:23 AM
bossy56 bossy56 is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 19 2010
Posts: 23
Default

Can't send gifts either...shrinking window is back. This started, for me, this morning...I'm using chrome...did all the normal things and it isn't working.
Reply With Quote
  #3874  
Old Aug 12 2019, 07:24 AM
JohnAlbertini JohnAlbertini is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 08 2010
Posts: 572
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi JohnAlbertini,

Thank you for your report. When did this start happening for you? Which browser is this happening on? Are both your accounts having this problem? I expect we will have to wait on Facebook to fix it again, like they have had to do in the past when it's happened.
This morning on a Chromium based browser (Vivaldi). Yes, mine worked properly earlier this morning but both mine and my wife's are shrinking now.
Reply With Quote
  #3875  
Old Aug 12 2019, 07:41 AM
Tiger's Avatar
Tiger Tiger is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 12 2010
Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!
Posts: 8,671
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
This morning on a Chromium based browser (Vivaldi). Yes, mine worked properly earlier this morning but both mine and my wife's are shrinking now.
OK JohnAlbertini, thank you for your additional information. We will keep any eye on this and see if it clears up in case Facebook are already aware of it and working on it seeing as they have fixed it several times now. One of the mods also has this and tried the old workaround we had for this, but is not working this time. We will keep trying and if it does not clear up we will let the developers know.
Reply With Quote
  #3876  
Old Aug 12 2019, 07:52 AM
WillowTreeFarm WillowTreeFarm is offline
Getting Started ( Level 1 )
 
Join Date: Dec 18 2009
Location: Michigan, USA
Posts: 202
Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default

My friends are having the shrinking problem also. We all use Chrome, we are all on chat 7 but have different servers, 200, 201, 202, and I am on server 204.
__________________
Level 1075 http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1648&farm_ix=0
Visit 's Farm


DB:W201, MPS:C8
Reply With Quote
  #3877  
Old Aug 12 2019, 08:10 AM
Tiger's Avatar
Tiger Tiger is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 12 2010
Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!
Posts: 8,671
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan H View Post
Shrinking Send Gift box on Chrome and Firefox.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bossy56 View Post
Can't send gifts either...shrinking window is back. This started, for me, this morning...I'm using chrome...did all the normal things and it isn't working.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTreeFarm View Post
My friends are having the shrinking problem also. We all use Chrome, we are all on chat 7 but have different servers, 200, 201, 202, and I am on server 204.
Thank you all for your reports. It's likely we will have to wait on Facebook to fix it, but we will let the developers know. It will also affect sending train boosts and once the window has closed you will have to reload the game to get rid of it as you can't close it.
Reply With Quote
  #3878  
Old Aug 12 2019, 08:29 AM
GOBLUEFARM GOBLUEFARM is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 17 2009
Posts: 19
Angry Problems with Sending Gifts and Trains

A few months ago, we had a problem when trying to send gifts or train outputs. When the list of farmer names came up in the box, the box would immediately begin to shrink and we could do neither After several days, the problem was fixed and back to normal. Well, as of this morning, the same problem is back.
Thank you!
Reply With Quote
  #3879  
Old Aug 12 2019, 08:35 AM
marymarcel's Avatar
marymarcel marymarcel is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 30 2009
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 11,990
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBLUEFARM View Post
A few months ago, we had a problem when trying to send gifts or train outputs. When the list of farmer names came up in the box, the box would immediately begin to shrink and we could do neither After several days, the problem was fixed and back to normal. Well, as of this morning, the same problem is back.
Thank you!
Hi GOBLUEFARM

Thanks for your report, we are aware of this issue and we are all getting the same.

This is a Facebook issue and last time this happened we had to wait on Facebook to fix it so that may well be the case again. Anyway, we are emailing the developers about this problem.
__________________
CONSIGUE EL LINK A TU GRANJA

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM



Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Reply With Quote
  #3880  
Old Aug 12 2019, 08:37 AM
docmm6 docmm6 is offline
Getting Started ( Level 1 )
 
Join Date: Oct 13 2009
Location: IL
Posts: 84
Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default

I use Opera and it also has shrinking box but this morning around 6 central time it was fine.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
blocked gifts list, can't send gifts, can't send gifts trains, cannot receive gifts, exchange gifts, gift, gift box, gift box issue, gift errors, gifting, gifts, gifts not showing up, lost gifts, not able to receive gifts, receive gifts, receiving gifts, requests, returning gifts, send gifts, sending gifts, trees disappear, unable to receive gifts, window narrows

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:15 PM.