Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 18 2018, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbeacher View Post
When opening pop up boxes to send gifts, etc. the box appears and then starts shrinking pretty quickly not allowing you to enter the requests.
Hi dbeacher

I moved your post to the thread about Gifts.

This is a Facebook issue affecting the gifts sending and train boost requests and all of us are having the problem.

Facebook is aware of the issue and working to fix it.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Sep 18 2018, 11:06 AM

Unhappy New problem sending gifts

I only play FarmTown using the FB Gameroom app.

For the past couple of days I've been unable to send gifts. The gifting window appears and then narrows rapidly until it's no longer usable. I love sending gifts but now I can't - what's the solution?

ruthums2016, aka Ruthums
Old Sep 18 2018, 11:09 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth KC View Post
I only play FarmTown using the FB Gameroom app.

For the past couple of days I've been unable to send gifts. The gifting window appears and then narrows rapidly until it's no longer usable. I love sending gifts but now I can't - what's the solution?

ruthums2016, aka Ruthums
Hi Ruth KC,

The problem with the window shrinking in when both gifting and train boosting is a Facebook Issue affecting other apps as well as Farm Town. Facebook are aware of the problem and are working on it. We will have to wait for them to fix it.
Old Sep 18 2018, 11:26 AM

I am sure you have had a lot of posts about this problem. We have a shrinking box when trying to send gifts/return gifts. If you are only sending to a few and are quick enough you can click on send before it shrinks. Mostly we just cannot send/return gifts. Any ideas on when this will be fixed?
Thank you!!!
Old Sep 18 2018, 11:32 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BReiman View Post
I am sure you have had a lot of posts about this problem. We have a shrinking box when trying to send gifts/return gifts. If you are only sending to a few and are quick enough you can click on send before it shrinks. Mostly we just cannot send/return gifts. Any ideas on when this will be fixed?
Thank you!!!
Hi Breiman,
This is a Facebook issue affecting the gifts sending and train boost requests and all of us are having the problem.

Facebook is aware of the issue and working to fix it.All we can do is wait for them to get it fixed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 18 2018, 12:33 PM

Default Shrinking field for sending gifts.

When attempting to send gifts the field with players names shrinks from right and left until it disappears. This has happened before. Also I have to reload the game everyday after allow clicking the "allow" box. Will this continue to happen every day?
Old Sep 18 2018, 12:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rheinbear View Post
When attempting to send gifts the field with players names shrinks from right and left until it disappears. This has happened before. Also I have to reload the game everyday after allow clicking the "allow" box. Will this continue to happen every day?
Hi rheinbear,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about gift problems.

Facebook is aware of the issue and working to fix it. All we can do is wait for them to get it fixed.

The having to Allow Flash every time you open your Chrome browser is a change Chrome has made and current nothing that we can fix. There is more information in the following link about this:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpo...58&postcount=3
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 18 2018, 01:45 PM
Account Not Linked

Exclamation shrinking dialog box

When I try to send gifts to friends, the dialog box shrinks very quickly so that I an unable to send gifts to multiple friends or ones low on my list of friends
Old Sep 18 2018, 01:58 PM

Same issue!!
Old Sep 18 2018, 02:00 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alicewteach View Post
When I try to send gifts to friends, the dialog box shrinks very quickly so that I an unable to send gifts to multiple friends or ones low on my list of friends
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcm151 View Post
Same issue!!
Hi alicewteach and bcm151,

I have moved your posts to the thread about gifting.

The problem with the window shrinking when both gifting and train boosting is a Facebook Issue affecting other apps as well as Farm Town. Facebook are aware of the problem and are working on it. We will have to wait for them to fix it.

Tags
blocked gifts list, can't send gifts, can't send gifts trains, cannot receive gifts, exchange gifts, gift, gift box, gift box issue, gift errors, gifting, gifts, gifts not showing up, lost gifts, not able to receive gifts, receive gifts, receiving gifts, requests, returning gifts, send gifts, sending gifts, trees disappear, unable to receive gifts, window narrows