Old Jan 07 2014, 02:48 PM

Cool Gifting

How often can you gift?
Old Jan 07 2014, 03:19 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aitch View Post
How often can you gift?
I just tried it and it shows I can send gifts to this person again in 8 hours. You can go into the extended toolbox and click on Show Times and it will tell you how much time is left before you can send out gifts, it will either have a time or a check mark to show that you can send them at anytime.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to post a link to your farm: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by KnightRider; Jan 07 2014 at 03:24 PM.
Old Jan 07 2014, 05:11 PM

tried suggestion, again, nothing still stuck on 50 OLD requests. In fact, one request is from a friend to help boost their train. Did that a week ago still coming up on my requests. Something is seriously wrong with my game. Never had this before in all the years I have played. Please look into my farm as none of the suggestions are working.
Old Jan 07 2014, 05:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenkward View Post
tried suggestion, again, nothing still stuck on 50 OLD requests. In fact, one request is from a friend to help boost their train. Did that a week ago still coming up on my requests. Something is seriously wrong with my game. Never had this before in all the years I have played. Please look into my farm as none of the suggestions are working.
Ther isn't any way for anyone from the forum to look into your farm data. You would have to contact Support for that. If you want to contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take any where up to a few weeks for them to respond depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings/support/

Were you able to get anything from the train request? If it has been a week it may be a new request since the longest train time is 7 days.

How many gifts did the Games link show?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 07 2014, 07:48 PM

Default gifts not clearing

Hi, when "real" life takes over & don't have as much time for farming when I accept my gifts I find they don't clear so I am accepting the same gift, boosting trains, that I have already done, so I am clicking but not getting anything. This happens repeatedly, makes clearing my requests very time consuming. Please fix this, it has been going on for a while yet this is my first complaint! Thanks!
Barbara
Old Jan 07 2014, 08:12 PM

The game links showed 5 and was able to accept and showed in my box but when I reloaded just to test it, it went right back to 50 and those same accepted gifts were there again. Thanks for your patience and time and the link to have them look at my farm.
Ken
Old Jan 08 2014, 10:00 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Please clear your caches, see the instructions in my signature. Every time I have had this problem with gifts, clearing the caches fixes it.

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W201, MPS:C8
Old Jan 08 2014, 10:18 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnana View Post
Please clear your caches, see the instructions in my signature. Every time I have had this problem with gifts, clearing the caches fixes it.
Doesn't make a difference. I have tried this many times. I still get the gifts coming up, sometimes for two or three days

Fred Bee, gentleman farmer

Visit 's Farm

Old Jan 09 2014, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Bee View Post
Doesn't make a difference. I have tried this many times. I still get the gifts coming up, sometimes for two or three days

Fred Bee, gentleman farmer
I had a similar problem for a while ( I use chrome).
Finally today as a last resort I reset it to the original setting and now so far everything works again.
Because I've already done this before I posted my Question
Old Jan 09 2014, 03:20 PM

Level:
XP:

I'm having a huge problem, at least for me it's huge....Slash has told us all over and over again how they don't support layering and HUGE farms especially those with some trees.

I do NOT layer my crops and yes I do find myself running short on a few....Had to make my crop farms 34x34 in order to accommodate the need for say cotton and others that use tons.....was really hoping for a farm 21 since this would solve at least my cotton problem...INSTEAD Slash has given us a very costly enlargement option for our farms again!

So many of my farmer friends have taken theirs to the maximum sizes AND are still layering those farms that when they post work in facilities even with ALL unchecked in upper portion of wrench it is difficult to help them as it takes SO VERY LONG to load each farm! I did one friend that has all farms layered to the max, took me an hour!

Will we be getting more farms? I surely hope so.

Tags
blocked gifts list, can't send gifts, can't send gifts trains, cannot receive gifts, exchange gifts, gift, gift box, gift box issue, gift errors, gifting, gifts, gifts not showing up, lost gifts, not able to receive gifts, receive gifts, receiving gifts, requests, returning gifts, send gifts, sending gifts, trees disappear, unable to receive gifts, window narrows