Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 06 2014, 11:00 AM

Default Gift Request not resetting

Been having problems with my gift requests staying on 50 with old gifts I already accepted and sent back to friends. Very annoying. I uninstalled Abobe Flash and reinstalled. Still a problem.
Old Jan 06 2014, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenkward View Post
Been having problems with my gift requests staying on 50 with old gifts I already accepted and sent back to friends. Very annoying. I uninstalled Abobe Flash and reinstalled. Still a problem.

Hi! try the memcache link in my signature where it says AQUI to clear your game memory. You'll see a list of unsettings, close that window and the farm if it is open. Then clear your browser cache and close it. Reopen and check again.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jan 06 2014, 11:27 AM

nope, didn't work
Old Jan 06 2014, 11:42 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Doesn't work for me either. This has been happening for a while, I just thot it was an ongoing glitch that was unresolvable.

Fred Bee, gentleman farmer

Visit 's Farm

DB:W201, MPS:C8
Old Jan 06 2014, 11:43 AM

Quote:
nope, didn't work
Try to accept them again using My Request and then check if they dont show up again. If it doesnt work, try to use a different browser to see if they dissapear after accepting them.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jan 06 2014, 11:51 PM

Smile What is the invite for in gifts

Thank you Taz for clearing that one up for me. I feel so dumb. I could not for the life of me find a way to post a thread. All I could see where ever I went was that you can not post a thread, but now that you have shone a light I know what to do. Thank you
Here is my question. A lot of us a wondering why there is REQUEST beside some people's names and INVITE beside others in the list for sending gifts.
Old Jan 06 2014, 11:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenofnineborgstar View Post
Thank you Taz for clearing that one up for me. I feel so dumb. I could not for the life of me find a way to post a thread. All I could see where ever I went was that you can not post a thread, but now that you have shone a light I know what to do. Thank you
Here is my question. A lot of us a wondering why there is REQUEST beside some people's names and INVITE beside others in the list for sending gifts.
That is something Facebook did and I haven't figured out what the difference is. What I have determined is that either will send the gift to that person. And we also see that in the train boost requests and they also get those. So even though we don't know the difference it still works for what we are trying to do.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 07 2014, 12:13 AM

Thanks again Taz. I was not sure, as I thought it may have bee actually asking them to be our neighbor, but seeing as how some with the invite were already neighbors, it had me stumped. Facebook seems to be causing some dramas lately...lol
Old Jan 07 2014, 02:07 PM

Angry

Tried the above and still goes back to 50 with the same gifts. I even tried accepting them all again and when I went into my farm there were no gifts in my gift box and it once again showed 50 gifts. I have tried Google Chrome and Firefox. This is a problem and needs to be looked into.
Old Jan 07 2014, 02:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Tried the above and still goes back to 50 with the same gifts. I even tried accepting them all again and when I went into my farm there were no gifts in my gift box and it once again showed 50 gifts. I have tried Google Chrome and Firefox. This is a problem and needs to be looked into.
Try going to the Games link on the left side of your Facebook home page, then to Requests in the left column. Accept 1 gift from there if there are any listed, then go back to your farm and see if it is in your gift box. Then check your numbers for the My Requests tab and go there to see if you can accept one there to show in your gift box.
The problem is the gifts are not updating correctly between Facebook and Farm Town.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
blocked gifts list, can't send gifts, can't send gifts trains, cannot receive gifts, exchange gifts, gift, gift box, gift box issue, gift errors, gifting, gifts, gifts not showing up, lost gifts, not able to receive gifts, receive gifts, receiving gifts, requests, returning gifts, send gifts, sending gifts, trees disappear, unable to receive gifts, window narrows