Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Jul 21 2014, 11:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sesselwill View Post
I started a quest on Thursday, finished it today, Monday, and collected the coins for it today. When I look at when the quest was completed, it is listed under Sunday, why is that? Shouldn't it be listed as completed on Monday? I'm just afraid that it will mess me up for collecting cash, maybe not, but you never know. Thanks.
Being on Sunday or Monday won't effect your collection as your last collection was Thursday so next one would be next Thursday. What time zone are you in?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 22 2014, 04:42 AM

Quote:
I started a quest on Thursday, finished it today, Monday, and collected the coins for it today. When I look at when the quest was completed, it is listed under Sunday, why is that? Shouldn't it be listed as completed on Monday? I'm just afraid that it will mess me up for collecting cash, maybe not, but you never know. Thanks.
The Last Step is consider 'finished' when the green tick is there. So if you finished your Quest Sunday, but don't collect your coins till the Monday, it will be listed as a Sunday not Monday. For Example: If you start your last step on a Sunday at 6pm, and it finishes at 11pm but you don't collect your till the Monday 9am say, your finished quest will be loaded into the Sunday coz you finished at 11pm.
Old Jul 22 2014, 06:33 PM

When a certain crop is needed for a quest---do you get credit for it if you harvest it from a friends farm or does it have to be on your own farm?
Old Jul 22 2014, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rticen View Post
When a certain crop is needed for a quest---do you get credit for it if you harvest it from a friends farm or does it have to be on your own farm?
If you have the employee lifeline you can harvest a friends or yours.
Old Jul 22 2014, 06:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Just to add to what ImajeanB said, you must harvest on your own farm yourself unless you have the the employee lifeline. Then when you harvest on their farm you must harvest 10 times what you need, because you only get 10% of the crop when working for others. So if you need 10 then you have to harvest 100. You cannot have someone harvest your crops on your own farm to count for a quest at all. There is more information in the Game Guide on the quests and lifelines and how each works:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489690
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 22 2014, 07:35 PM

Where and how do I get the employee lifeline?
Old Jul 22 2014, 07:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Where and how do I get the employee lifeline?
In the upper right corner of your quest is a lifering. Click on that to get your lifeline. However, the lifelines like the quests are random, so you could end up with the employee, gift or trader lifeline. If you will read the chapter in the Game Guide that I posted a link to, then it has all the information on quests.
Old Jul 23 2014, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Being on Sunday or Monday won't effect your collection as your last collection was Thursday so next one would be next Thursday. What time zone are you in?
I'm in the central time zone.
Old Jul 23 2014, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osmond Fan View Post
The Last Step is consider 'finished' when the green tick is there. So if you finished your Quest Sunday, but don't collect your coins till the Monday, it will be listed as a Sunday not Monday. For Example: If you start your last step on a Sunday at 6pm, and it finishes at 11pm but you don't collect your till the Monday 9am say, your finished quest will be loaded into the Sunday coz you finished at 11pm.
As stated in my original question, I finished it the same day that I collected, I loaded the last step, it completed and then I collected. That's why I wondered why it was under Sunday and not Monday.
Old Jul 23 2014, 11:14 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
As stated in my original question, I finished it the same day that I collected, I loaded the last step, it completed and then I collected. That's why I wondered why it was under Sunday and not Monday.
There was a glitch where that was happening as they were trying to fix it so the chart would show in your local time instead of eastern time. That has since been fixed, though it may not change the one you had show up on Sunday instead of Monday. Since that one is in the middle of your week for FC it should not effect you.