Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jul 19 2014, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
If you don't then you run the risk of getting the negative number as Susan did or you run the risk of losing things out of your storage because you have gotten close to the maximum in storage. And don't ask me what the maximum is because I don't know, but it varies depending on a lot of factors.
thanks for the info off to sell my stuff
Old Jul 19 2014, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darrell Joe View Post
having problems since this update -- when I work neighbors services and I hit the farm with the new restroom service, the services do not pop up until I click on one,then they run through the proper sequence. Is anyone else having this issue?
Hi!

We have reported this issue to the developers, as soon as we have a word about this, we let you all know.
Old Jul 20 2014, 04:33 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
having problems since this update -- when I work neighbors services and I hit the farm with the new restroom service, the services do not pop up until I click on one,then they run through the proper sequence. Is anyone else having this issue?
Is that what it is? I'd noticed that happening on one of my friend's farms, too, and had no idea it was related to the restroom service. Now I know.
Old Jul 20 2014, 07:34 PM

In the Facility Manager, little notepad icon leading to "remaining capacity" showing how much is left to do. GREAT feature, TYVM! However, "carrots" doesn't appear to be there. Of what I use, that's the only Crop missing.

Trees not listed are bananas, guavas, mangoes, maple sap.

Also, the Public Restrooms won't automatically open with the Hire screen, must manually click on it (but you've probably already heard about that one LOL)

Last edited by Firinn12; Jul 20 2014 at 07:48 PM.
Old Jul 21 2014, 12:49 AM

Quote:

I'm having the same problem, it's probably been like it for a few days now. Because I have my service facilities spread over 2 farms, my helpers get one farm done ok, but aren't always doing the 2nd farm or me , that's the one with the restroom on.Glad to hear that the Devs. are on it though.
Old Jul 21 2014, 10:39 PM

It is very possible I just don't understand their usage, but I have yet to find the usefulness of the new Quest too. II have not seen it tell me when I had one ready, and If tells me when one is expired, I really want to know before it expires, like maybe a 12 hour count down or something.
Old Jul 21 2014, 10:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
It is very possible I just don't understand their usage, but I have yet to find the usefulness of the new Quest too. II have not seen it tell me when I had one ready, and If tells me when one is expired, I really want to know before it expires, like maybe a 12 hour count down or something.
Look when it is time for you to start your next quest. It will show it then. Also it will tell you when a quest is ready for you to collect the coins.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 22 2014, 09:48 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
i guess it's useful to know you've got some coins to collect, but the expires count should be "Expires in < 24 Hrs" to be useful

also: i've got a bug this morning, my days are showing incorrectly but the complete count is in the right place

tue tue wed thu-1 fri-2 sat-1 sun-1 mon-0
Old Jul 22 2014, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eradani View Post
i guess it's useful to know you've got some coins to collect, but the expires count should be "Expires in < 24 Hrs" to be useful

also: i've got a bug this morning, my days are showing incorrectly but the complete count is in the right place

tue tue wed thu-1 fri-2 sat-1 sun-1 mon-0
Hi!

From Raul's notes in the first page of this thread

Known Issues:

- We fixed an issue in the quest weekly chart that was sometimes showing incorrect information for users not in the eastern time zone. However with this fix we re-introduced another old bug, which is that duplicated week days may incorrectly appear in the chart, this will be fixed later today.
Old Jul 22 2014, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
They changed it after I posted that post, which it is only next to the farm boxes when you are in full screen, it is still under the fuel amount when in small screen, but some people didn't know how to collect their bonus when it was under the fuel total, in the small screen and full screen, that is why it was posted.
I like the new quest box because it brings up the quest to work instead of taking space down in other icons. I now replaced it with another one I use often.
Closed Thread