Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 08 2010, 07:12 PM

Wink Red clay

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyHallow View Post
YAY!! a fellow Georgian!! Red Clay yes!!... then of course we need a washing machine to wash it out of our overalls .... LOL and of course we have to replace them quite often it never washes out LOL
RED CLAY BELONGS HERE UP IN THE N.C. BLUE RIDGE MTNS. (IT'S NOT JUST OUR NECKS BEING RED!

Farming in the beautiful Great Smoky Mtns of N.C.,
FT member since May 6, 2009
Piccolo Pete
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2041&farm_ix=0
Old Jul 08 2010, 08:04 PM

I don't know if this is where to post this or not, but has anyone else had animals disappear? I don't know exactly how many I lost but when I went to harvest my chickens nothing happened. I looked inside and they are all gone. Many of my other animals are gone also. I guess I have to start buying all over again? Does anyone know what causes this or how to stop it from happening?
Old Jul 08 2010, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justbjl View Post
I don't know if this is where to post this or not, but has anyone else had animals disappear? I don't know exactly how many I lost but when I went to harvest my chickens nothing happened. I looked inside and they are all gone. Many of my other animals are gone also. I guess I have to start buying all over again? Does anyone know what causes this or how to stop it from happening?
did you move your shed to a different farm?
Old Jul 08 2010, 08:37 PM

Can someone please do something about the fishing??? I don't know why we have to click hundreds and hundreds of times to get some fish. It is getting very painful.
Old Jul 08 2010, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindyt755 View Post
Can someone please do something about the fishing??? I don't know why we have to click hundreds and hundreds of times to get some fish. It is getting very painful.
i agree, would like to see a fishing boat, like a harvester
Old Jul 08 2010, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobTerry View Post
do they show a growth percentage?
No they do not. The tree stumps do not even show up. I had some in my gift box and when I put them on the farm they disappeared also.
Old Jul 08 2010, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deebo View Post
No they do not. The tree stumps do not even show up. I had some in my gift box and when I put them on the farm they disappeared also.
that kinda sounds like your trees are turned off
Old Jul 08 2010, 09:56 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedmonkey View Post
I am not seeing this option anywhere! Am I looking in the wrong place (the store) or am I just blind?

Never mind! I found it and that is just awesome! For anyone else that was as lost as me, if you click on any of the trees on your farm that you can buy from the store the "buy one" or "buy multiple" option is now in the pop-up list! (AND ITS ON JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING YOU CAN BUY!) I wonder what else they are adding today? Is anyone else running slow (like we always do when they are updating stuff)?
I have a lot of the server timing out or what ever it is. And have to check the green check mark to reload.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 08 2010, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedmonkey View Post
I am not seeing this option anywhere! Am I looking in the wrong place (the store) or am I just blind?

Never mind! I found it and that is just awesome! For anyone else that was as lost as me, if you click on any of the trees on your farm that you can buy from the store the "buy one" or "buy multiple" option is now in the pop-up list! (AND ITS ON JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING YOU CAN BUY!) I wonder what else they are adding today? Is anyone else running slow (like we always do when they are updating stuff)?
LOL, i found that option purely by accident, and i'm like.... updates???? seems it was the only one for the moment, but so very useful
Old Jul 08 2010, 10:03 PM
Account Not Linked

I don't mean to be critical, however, can somebody PLEASE spell the word "coming" correctly on the newly introduced paths? There is one extra "m" in the word. I haven't checked other items, but it makes me crazy !! Love Farm Town!
Closed Thread