Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 02 2015, 08:07 PM

Everything seems to be working very well. Two minor issues - lines everywhere (sometimes, not always) and it's very hard to harvest/plant under the weather decorations. Other than that, kudos to Raul and the devs. Thanks for making such a fun/addicting game and for all the hard work over the past years. We'd send you a cookie bouquet if we had your address.
Old Nov 02 2015, 08:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
Everything seems to be working very well. Two minor issues - lines everywhere (sometimes, not always) and it's very hard to harvest/plant under the weather decorations. Other than that, kudos to Raul and the devs. Thanks for making such a fun/addicting game and for all the hard work over the past years. We'd send you a cookie bouquet if we had your address.
Hi NJones,
The lines is part of the Flash problems. They are annoying but can still work with them. For the weather decorations you can turn those off in the preferences to be able to work under them.It has always been hard to work or see what is under those.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 02 2015, 09:37 PM

Thanks Taz!! Not complaining, just updating. I think you guys deserve some kind of medal. Never thought to turn off the decorations. Duh!!
Old Nov 03 2015, 06:11 AM

I agreed with others who said that things were still a bit off last night, but this morning everything looks like it's functioning normally. So while I am not surprised the next update has occurred - after all Raul et al have been quite busy trying to fix the issues created by the Flash update - I am surprised this thread is still open!

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Nov 03 2015, 10:36 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamePondarosa View Post
About this...
"When hiding things we removed the red lines marking the spot of the hidden items, they were slowing down the game significantly when dragging and farming in a farm with lot of red lines."

If its possible to get the red lines back for flowers and trees when hidde in the future, it would make me happy! Because when I plant lots of flowers and trees at the same time its easy to slip a spot, and the red lines then helps me view where I forgot.

Understand speed comes first, but please consider if possible in the future.
I too have taken advantage of the red lines when planting trees and flowers - they've been a huge help. Maybe in the future it could be a preference whether to show or hide the red lines; that way they can be hidden for speed, but when we want to take advantage of them, we can choose to sacrifice the speed.

PS - the "grass with guidelines" option does not serve the same purpose, since it does not show where you've actually planted trees or flowers. The red lines help us know if we've missed a spot, or gotten things out of alignment (for those of us who are fussy about such things!). Thanks.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by earlgray; Nov 03 2015 at 10:42 AM.
Old Nov 03 2015, 10:59 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
I too have taken advantage of the red lines when planting trees and flowers - they've been a huge help. Maybe in the future it could be a preference whether to show or hide the red lines; that way they can be hidden for speed, but when we want to take advantage of them, we can choose to sacrifice the speed.

PS - the "grass with guidelines" option does not serve the same purpose, since it does not show where you've actually planted trees or flowers. The red lines help us know if we've missed a spot, or gotten things out of alignment (for those of us who are fussy about such things!). Thanks.
I agree with you, those lines are the ones that let me know if I missed a spot between trees and flowers, but even with the red lines the game is working perfectly this morning... Thanks Raul & company, like I always say you guys rock... now about the new release..... hint, hint, hint...

Time to close this thread?
Old Nov 03 2015, 12:43 PM

even the manure spreader is behaving! I carried it through 21 farms-it didn't go invisible and fertilized EVERY farm! YEA!!!!!!!
Old Nov 03 2015, 04:14 PM
Account Not Linked

I never had a day I couldn't farm,through this Adobe Flash problem. There were a day or two ,the game really had me hopping,but it didn't stop me.I just harvested flowers,and there were the lines.I stopped to hide tree's using the tools,and the lines disappeared when I started up again.I am pretty stubborn.The only thing that would have stopped me from farming ,was if I couldn't have loaded my farm at all.
Old Nov 03 2015, 10:53 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
I never had a day I couldn't farm,through this Adobe Flash problem. There were a day or two ,the game really had me hopping,but it didn't stop me.I just harvested flowers,and there were the lines.I stopped to hide tree's using the tools,and the lines disappeared when I started up again.I am pretty stubborn.The only thing that would have stopped me from farming ,was if I couldn't have loaded my farm at all.
I am impressed that all through this problem, all the basic farming operations kept working for me. The only real problem I've had, and still have, is things disappearing or appearing when they shouldn't. Hiding things, and searching for things, are the primary instances. Also when I take something out of storage, it tends to disappear until I mouse over it and move it, after which it's OK. Makes it a bit hard to do some of the decorating. I'm sure you'll get these glitches figured out eventually. But little else has been problematic. Kudos to the developers!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 04 2015, 05:06 AM

Just fyi for everyone,Thanksgiving items are out now,unknown if there are any new items or not
Closed Thread