Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 26 2024, 06:01 PM

I bought sheep to put in woolshed then put them in storage they were not there cant understand why
Old Feb 26 2024, 06:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
I bought sheep to put in woolshed then put them in storage they were not there cant understand why
Hi Amanda,
There are 250 sheep in your Item Storage. Set the filter to Animals after you go to the Item tab.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 26 2024, 06:54 PM

did buy more but the 1st lot were not showing, but then realized there is so many of the animals that you can store so think it happened because no room anyway those i bought again are in the woolshed, must remember that
Old Feb 26 2024, 06:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
did buy more but the 1st lot were not showing, but then realized there is so many of the animals that you can store so think it happened because no room anyway those i bought again are in the woolshed, must remember that
Hi Amanda,
The animals do not take space in your Item Storage. All I know is you had 250 sheep in your storage and now they are not there so I am guessing you moved them to a barn.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 09 2024, 07:45 AM

Default Animal harvest numbers dropped.

I harvest animals once a day using "harvest all". Quest farm animals are harvested only as needed. Harvest numbers used to be 6,000+ and 5,000+ depending on the exact time of harvest. Now the numbers have dropped to 5,000+ and 4,000+. Why has this happened? I have not purposely removed any barns, coops, etc.
Old Mar 09 2024, 09:30 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeemersmom View Post
I harvest animals once a day using "harvest all". Quest farm animals are harvested only as needed. Harvest numbers used to be 6,000+ and 5,000+ depending on the exact time of harvest. Now the numbers have dropped to 5,000+ and 4,000+. Why has this happened? I have not purposely removed any barns, coops, etc.
Hi Jeemersmom,
I moved your post to the thread about animals.
Your animal harvest amounts have dropped most likely because we are on a new month for the Farm Pass and you have not gotten the reward yet for the 10% increase in animal harvest amounts.
Old Mar 15 2024, 10:04 PM
Account Not Linked

Question My horses are escaping my enclosed fence

Why is this happening??
Old Mar 15 2024, 10:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetdogy View Post
Why is this happening??
Hi Jetdogy,
The fences are just a decoration so if you have the animals able to move then they can possibly move outside of the fences.The only way you can keep them in it for sure is to freeze them.

Tags
animals, chicken, clydesdale, cow, delete animals, gift animals, goose, heavywool llama, hen, holstien cow, horse, horses, leghorn hen, llama, longwool sheep, ostrich, peacock, pig, pigs, rabbit, sheep, store animals, stuck animal, stuck animals, too many animals, turkey