Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Apr 09 2024, 03:47 PM
Account Not Linked

I am missing animals from all of my animal barns. I have worked 1 type of animal at a time filling all of spaces, then moving to the next animal until I had all animals that were given as gifts. Farm number 1129430026 please get my animals back to me.
Old Apr 09 2024, 03:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauriAnne1 View Post
I am missing animals from all of my animal barns. I have worked 1 type of animal at a time filling all of spaces, then moving to the next animal until I had all animals that were given as gifts. Farm number 1129430026 please get my animals back to me.
Hi LauriAnne,
I have checked you data for your farms and all your animals are showing as being in the animal sheds. Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and check again.

For clearing from Slashkey:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 09 2024, 07:28 PM
Account Not Linked

I will give that a try thank you.
Old Apr 11 2024, 10:35 AM

I can't seem to understand the exact amount of hen eggs I can get with the Leghorn Chicken. If I have 250 hens and 1 Leghorn, how many eggs will I get? I know you get 15 with each hen and it says "30 x more" for Leghorn. Would that be 30(LH) x 15(normal hen) = 450 plus the normal for 250 hens (3,750). Thank you!!!!
Old Apr 11 2024, 11:23 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnittyGirl View Post
I can't seem to understand the exact amount of hen eggs I can get with the Leghorn Chicken. If I have 250 hens and 1 Leghorn, how many eggs will I get? I know you get 15 with each hen and it says "30 x more" for Leghorn. Would that be 30(LH) x 15(normal hen) = 450 plus the normal for 250 hens (3,750). Thank you!!!!
Hi KnittyGirl,
You do not get 15 boxes of eggs from each hen. You get 1 box per hen. So the Leghorn produces 30 boxes of eggs or 60 boxes if you have them in a Super coop. The 15 boxes you refer to are only gotten in the gifts if you are sent that or exchange for it.
Also there is a chance to get 10% extra if you have completed enough points in the farm pass and collected that privelege.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 11 2024, 02:02 PM

Thank you so much for explaining this Taz!!!
Old Apr 12 2024, 03:42 PM

Default Missing Geese

I have the same problem but for geese
Gifted, accepted and then sent to storage , a few days ago and now a second time just this minute.
I have cleared the cache etc

So I click on 'accept gift'
I choose 'Storage '
then 'move' the geese
then
Nada.
disappeared
today I accepted a hen in exactly the same way and it moved ok,it is in storage
Problem seems to be only for geese
Thanks
Old Apr 12 2024, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Li'l ol' me...Merv View Post
I have the same problem but for geese
Gifted, accepted and then sent to storage , a few days ago and now a second time just this minute.
I have cleared the cache etc

So I click on 'accept gift'
I choose 'Storage '
then 'move' the geese
then
Nada.
disappeared
today I accepted a hen in exactly the same way and it moved ok,it is in storage
Problem seems to be only for geese
Thanks
Hi Li'l ol' me...Merv

Im sorry but I cant reproduce your issue.

I received and accepted geese twice and they all went to my chicken coop on my farm 3 where I had space to get them.

I dont know in which farm you were and also do not know how many geese you had in that specific chicken coop before you accepted them in your gifts.

Please open that chicken coop and take note of the amount of geese you have.

Then accept only 1 goose gift. Go to that farm and accept it. Your amount of geese should increse in that chicken coop.

If that doesnt happens, then please report this to Support team. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Apr 13 2024, 05:28 AM

Default all good now thank you

Hey,all good now thank you
My mistake
I assumed 'Store' meant 'Storage' long term storage
not 'add to coop'

Again I thank you for great service

If that doesnt happens, then please report this to Support team. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366[/quote]
Old Apr 13 2024, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Li'l ol' me...Merv;6577566]Hey,all good now thank you
My mistake
I assumed 'Store' meant 'Storage' long term storage
not 'add to coop'

Again I thank you for great service

You are welcome Li'l ol' me...Merv and glad we were able to help you

Tags
animals, chicken, clydesdale, cow, delete animals, gift animals, goose, heavywool llama, hen, holstien cow, horse, horses, leghorn hen, llama, longwool sheep, ostrich, peacock, pig, pigs, rabbit, sheep, store animals, stuck animal, stuck animals, too many animals, turkey