Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 13 2022, 10:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nellieboy View Post
I can not find more pigs in the store. Why is that?
Hi nellieboy,
I moved your post to the thread about animals.
The pigs are not a store item. They are a gift item only.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 15 2022, 04:19 PM

I've been shuffling longhorn hens around and didn't have any issues most of the day and suddenly where I should have 323 of them, I only have 85. That means 238 of them are missing. Last seen on my farm 21... I looked on every farm and in every chicken coup and in storage and do not see the missing ones anywhere... Ever since HTML5 release, many things tend to disappear, but when it's farmcash items, it's unacceptable and I want back what is mine.
Old Aug 15 2022, 04:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncbba2358 View Post
I've been shuffling longhorn hens around and didn't have any issues most of the day and suddenly where I should have 323 of them, I only have 85. That means 238 of them are missing. Last seen on my farm 21... I looked on every farm and in every chicken coup and in storage and do not see the missing ones anywhere... Ever since HTML5 release, many things tend to disappear, but when it's farmcash items, it's unacceptable and I want back what is mine.
Hi ncbba,
I have checked your data and according to it you had 384, but are showing 118 in the game currently. You have 29 on farms somewhere, 4 in animal shed on farm 2, and 85 in your storage.

You will need to contact Support about this as we can not give any refunds through the forums. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 22 2022, 05:41 PM

Default horse shed issue.

my horse shed says 'ready to harvest' all the time. i believe i can still harvest it on it's schedule but 'ready to harvest' stays on it. i messaged support about this. not sure if there's an easy fix or not or if it's just bugged. thank you.
Old Aug 22 2022, 05:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larwin View Post
my horse shed says 'ready to harvest' all the time. i believe i can still harvest it on it's schedule but 'ready to harvest' stays on it. i messaged support about this. not sure if there's an easy fix or not or if it's just bugged. thank you.
Hi Larwin,
We just checked your farms. Your stable says "Ready to harvest in 1.6 days". That means you have just recently harvested it. All of the sheds say they are ready to havest and tells you how long until they can be.
Old Aug 22 2022, 05:54 PM

thank you i will look at it again. it was on my farm 7. i thought that message was for when it said now its ready to harvest i might have read it wrong . shrug. i guess i saw it on other buildings and it said something slightly different. i will look again. it might be i just needed refresh the game. it seems to be corrected now.
Old Sep 21 2022, 12:43 PM

Default Farm$ animals

Do the Farm Cash animals have to be in the barns by themselves?

I have them along with the regular ones. When I click to collect the milk, eggs or wool, I am unable to harvest the Farm$ ones again until next day. Could overstuffing be the cause? If so, then we need to have a special barn/shed/pen for them.

Please help! They are located on my farm 44.
Old Sep 21 2022, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plynn View Post
Do the Farm Cash animals have to be in the barns by themselves?

I have them along with the regular ones. When I click to collect the milk, eggs or wool, I am unable to harvest the Farm$ ones again until next day. Could overstuffing be the cause? If so, then we need to have a special barn/shed/pen for them.

Please help! They are located on my farm 44.
Hi Plynn

I moved your post to the thread about Animals in Help&Support.

You can have farm cash animals and regular animals in the same shed. They are harvested at the same time as the shed is the one which determines when it can be harvested, not the animals inside.

The only difference between Farm cash animals and regular animals is that the cash ones produce more.

I visited your farm 44 and the only shed ready to harvest at this time is the Dairy shed.

Also, non of your sheds on farm 44 are overstuffed.

You have more information about animals in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314886
Old Sep 22 2022, 10:20 AM
Account Not Linked

Default animals in storage

would be nice if we could bulk sell animals instead of one at a time
Old Sep 22 2022, 10:34 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazzzette View Post
would be nice if we could bulk sell animals instead of one at a time
Hi Tazzette,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about animals.
You can sell animals in bulk if they are in your gift box or in your Item storage. Go to the Trade market and choose to sell, then click on the Gifts or Item name at the top depending on where those animals are. If it is Item storage they are in, then set the filter to Animals. From there you can sell each type of animal all together.

Tags
animals, chicken, clydesdale, cow, delete animals, gift animals, goose, heavywool llama, hen, holstien cow, horse, horses, leghorn hen, llama, longwool sheep, ostrich, peacock, pig, pigs, rabbit, sheep, store animals, stuck animal, stuck animals, too many animals, turkey