Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Dec 31 2014, 11:30 PM

I lost quests, too, but I also lost gifts. I accepted gifts several times today. The last time, I accepted 6 gifts and only 1 made it to my Gift Box. Now that is discouraging, but loss of completed quests costs us FC, which if you are like me, you really need.

I am hoping that these are glitches from new levels about to come out!! I am eagerly anticipating those and the FC that come with the, too.

HAPPY FARMING!!!!!!
Old Jan 09 2015, 07:03 AM

For some reason this seems to be the lifeline I receive the most and I mean the most, and of course you can't use this lifeline to complete the last step of the quest. I hardly ever get the lifeline I need, then my unfinished quest sits there for the next 4 or 5 days and I have to wait till it expires before I can get help with another one.

"- Trading Lifeline - Allows you to complete Quest Steps by trading goods with other farmers in the Market. This will help if you need a basic ingredient that can be bought from another farmer ( e.g. harvested crops, harvested animal products, chopped trees, fish, harvested flowers). You can not buy products made in facilities from another farmer."
Old Jan 09 2015, 10:05 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by uneekrose View Post
For some reason this seems to be the lifeline I receive the most and I mean the most, and of course you can't use this lifeline to complete the last step of the quest. I hardly ever get the lifeline I need, then my unfinished quest sits there for the next 4 or 5 days and I have to wait till it expires before I can get help with another one.

"- Trading Lifeline - Allows you to complete Quest Steps by trading goods with other farmers in the Market. This will help if you need a basic ingredient that can be bought from another farmer ( e.g. harvested crops, harvested animal products, chopped trees, fish, harvested flowers). You can not buy products made in facilities from another farmer."
Hi uneekrose,
I moved your post to the feedback thread on quests as there isn't any suggestion in your post.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 09 2015, 11:23 AM

thank you Taz
Old Jan 10 2015, 10:20 PM

Hello Moderators and Developers, I hope this is the correct spot for this problem. I am thinking this is the feedback section since many of the other threads do not allow posts. I have had a quest and luckily got the life like with the harvesting tool allowing me to work facilities to get the product (in this case the fish tank) to complete my quest. I started working facilities with a bit more than 2 days left on the quest. I successfully spied that factory two times on different farms while in search of accruing the fish tanks. I believe there were sufficient quantities for me to earn the 1 tank that I needed for the quest. is there a problem? I'd really like to know, since I complete many quests. I have lost 1 due to the lack of collecting the tank and am about to complete the next to make the 8th for the 2 FT$. It saddens me that I was unable to fine a better spot to post this. Thanks so much for replying.

My farm_id=1603022920

Email GinnyH2252@yahoo.com

p.s. I do clear my cache and memcache regularly to keep thinks flowing.
Old Jan 10 2015, 10:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginny Skurs-Heptig View Post
Hello Moderators and Developers, I hope this is the correct spot for this problem. I have had a quest and luckily got the life like with the harvesting tool allowing me to work facilities to get the product (in this case the fish tank) to complete my quest. I started working facilities with a bit more than 2 days left on the quest. I successfully spied that factory two times on different farms while in search of accruing the fish tanks. I believe there were sufficient quantities for me to earn the 1 tank that I needed for the quest. is there a problem? I'd really like to know, since I complete many quests. I have lost 1 due to the lack of collecting the tank and am about to complete the next to make the 8th for the 2 FT$. It saddens me that I was unable to fine a better spot to post this. Thanks so much for replying.

My farm_id=1603022920

Email GinnyH2252@yahoo.com

p.s. I do clear my cache and memcache regularly to keep thinks flowing.
Hi Ginny,
I am sorry to tell you but the life line will not work for the last step of a quest. You must have the facility and complete the last step in your own facility. The Game Guide chapter on Quests is in the following link and this has been the rule since the beginning of the quests:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489690
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 10 2015, 10:36 PM

Talking

Thank for the speedy reply Taz, and my apologies, have been off for almost a month due to PC in the shop. I guess the position slipped my mind, or I was just anxious with getting so close.
Old Jan 12 2015, 08:31 AM

Unhappy Co-op quests

What happened to the Green dollars for co-op quests?
Old Jan 12 2015, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballzeeone1 View Post
What happened to the Green dollars for co-op quests?
never has been fc for co-op quests. only coins
Old Jan 12 2015, 10:41 PM

i don't understand the 7 days for the quest to finish it in to receive 2FC.. when does the 1st day start? when you open the first quest? like mine reads W TH F SA SU M TU W.....does that mean on WED it's my 7th day? I don't want to miss out on 1FC if i don't collect it in time if i can't get the 8 quests done in 1 wk.. where are the rules on these things? so hard to find in all the posts. thank you