Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 23 2018, 03:12 PM

I have a strange problem. I tend to get hired a lot and will have 2 or 3 requests all come at the same time. In one case I finished the first farm and was into the second farm when I get a hire request. I left the marketplace like 3/4 minutes or more before and those hire requests follow me ( I am being stalked--LOL). Just now I accepted a request, got to the farm and while adjusting my cursor I accidentally hit the second request and ended up on their farm. I am sure the first hirer will get another worker but it is annoying having 1 to 3 requests following you when you left the marketplace like 3..5 minutes before.

Is this a glitch or?
Old Apr 23 2018, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingmanFarm View Post
I have a strange problem. I tend to get hired a lot and will have 2 or 3 requests all come at the same time. In one case I finished the first farm and was into the second farm when I get a hire request. I left the marketplace like 3/4 minutes or more before and those hire requests follow me ( I am being stalked--LOL). Just now I accepted a request, got to the farm and while adjusting my cursor I accidentally hit the second request and ended up on their farm. I am sure the first hirer will get another worker but it is annoying having 1 to 3 requests following you when you left the marketplace like 3..5 minutes before.

Is this a glitch or?
Hi WingmanFarm

There are reports about hired requests are not working properly so the developers are looking into this.

Raul posted a message in the New Release thread asking for the chat number if you have problems.

This is the link to the New Release so you can read the message and post there:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=635666

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Apr 24 2018, 12:14 PM

Someone just tried to hire me after saying they were having trouble hiring, and I immediately got kicked off the server. Chat server F36, farm server w202. They said everyone they tried to hire disappeared. Could be why hire requests aren't getting through? idk
Old Apr 24 2018, 12:25 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
Someone just tried to hire me after saying they were having trouble hiring, and I immediately got kicked off the server. Chat server F36, farm server w202. They said everyone they tried to hire disappeared. Could be why hire requests aren't getting through? idk
Hi Sqrl,

There is an issue with hire requests not always being received. Please post what is happening to you in the New Release thread, where the devs will see it, along with your Server numbers.

Here's the link >>
Old Apr 24 2018, 12:39 PM

Done and dusted .
Old Apr 24 2018, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
Done and dusted .
Thank you Sqrl
Old Apr 25 2018, 08:50 AM

UPDATE from Rauls notes >>

Post-Release Info - April 24th, 10:30PM

- BugFix: Sometimes hire request sent in the market were lost, not reaching the intended employee.

- We replaced the 'Let employee use my fuel' checkbox by a dropdown with the following options:

1. Let employee use my fuel first -> this is the one we had earlier today
2. Let employee use my fuel last -> this is the one we had a month ago, before the last release
3. Do not let employee use my fuel

- We added this dropdown to the Super Neighbour setup screen, so you can specify whatever option you like for each of your Super Neighbours.

Known Problems:

- We are still trying to figure out why some of the hiring confirmation messages are getting lost, which causes the employer doing multiple hires for the same job. There is a chance that this issue could have been fixed as well but we are not sure, so please report on the New Release thread if you are still experiencing it.

Last edited by Tiger Laybourne; Apr 25 2018 at 08:56 AM.
Old Apr 25 2018, 10:57 AM

I cant write any thing in the rom where you hire people or in the box so i can say thank you for work given to me
Old Apr 25 2018, 11:00 AM

Why dont i get any bonus if another player is hired to work with me ? It only says there are more work to do one the farm -and it is not
Old Apr 25 2018, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentelybekk View Post
I cant write any thing in the rom where you hire people or in the box so i can say thank you for work given to me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentelybekk View Post
Why dont i get any bonus if another player is hired to work with me ? It only says there are more work to do one the farm -and it is not
Hi Bentelybekk,

For your chat issue, make sure you are not in full screen as you can not type in chat when using that. Also make sure you are not trying to say exactly the same thing over and over as it won't let you do that.

For your bonus when working with someone else, just refresh the farm you are on and see if there is any more work to be done, do the work if there is some, if there's not then click the bonus chest.

Tags
bonus, bonus chest, coins, fish, hiring, hiring help, lost bonus, lost pay, market, neighbors helping, no payoff, no xp bonuses, question, show work info, tools missing when hired